Reviews for The Fragility of Time
Fai Gensou chapter 14 . 8/1
Just where'd Diana come from? There's no mention of her with ChibiUsa at the beginning, and the base timeline was destroyed right?
llCrystalll chapter 37 . 10/3/2013
I enjoyed your story very much.
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 7 . 10/25/2010
awsome job with this story
dekita chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
This story so far has been a real treat! I'm so glad I've found it - it does a good job in storytelling, the flow and structure is really good. However, I have some issues with the formatting and style of the story. But I think that with a good edit this would be a great story. I loved the background story to Beryl, her quest for power is really believable. I wonder what Pluto will think of the situation when she comes back, and I'm guessing that Rubeus may switch sides. Altogether great story!
stargazerin chapter 37 . 11/24/2008
Wow! That was one hell of a story to read! But all in all you did a very great job! There may be some confusions here and there, but since they are just minor and this story is really long (the longest I've ever read) it's okay I guess. I just LOVED the way you got Babylon 5 involved! I really love that kind of humor! But you know, it would have been even funnier if you would have named Father Morgan "Father Morden" :-) Anyway... you did great! I wonder how Endymion will awaken fully, since I thought with Usagi dying he would already be pushed over the edge? And I would have thought Mamoru to be her "life-supporting" energy since he actually gave her his life when she defeated Metallia, didn't he? Anyway, good job! I often had a good laugh!
Douglas Helm chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I'm glad I stumbled across this story. It's certainly unique. I don't know when I'll actually finish all of it but it's nice to see a solid Sailor Moon story.
CosmicTwilight chapter 37 . 9/16/2008
Well I finally finished this story, after a few weeks. I have to say this is absolutely amazing and I really wish I had have caught onto this sooner.

The relationships, the humor and the sadness. I read the final three chapters on my way home from work today and just as it reached the part where they were casting their planet attack into Usagi, Iris by the Goo Goo dolls began playing and I was crying. "Soul of Cosmos" and the "Epilogue" were so wonderfully written it was as if i was actually there.

I need to seriously thank you, there are not many wonderful stories around but you are definitely on that list of mine along with Jendra.

I will definitely be reading the sequel and look forward to seeing all your updates.

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!
CosmicTwilight chapter 24 . 9/7/2008
Just had to review, I've been reading your work for the past two weeks on my way to and from work (makes the trip on the train/bus go faster).

So far this story is amazing, I too am a huge fan of Jendra's and I love the way you have utilized the relationship between Usagi and Chibiusa. I am almost dying to read the rest i absolutely cannot wait. I look forward to reading Book 3 as well. I will not bore you too much as i wish to read the rest of this great piece of literature.

Great job :)
plutomoon2 chapter 37 . 9/5/2008
it is a good story. i hope you make more like thise
ubercast chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I actually read this story about a week ago and finally remembered to review it. I will cover what you should work on before I tell you what I liked about this story. First of all you can take away the cross over stuff at the beginning, because it hinders your story more then it helps it. I actually found myself just skipping over it completely because it was pretty meaningless. you can find better plot devices. I understand this is your first fanfiction and I give you credit for taking your time to write something so massive, but for as much as you have witter there is not a lot of depth. You should expand on characters thoughts and feeling, as well as situations. Try using more visual imagery to help people see what is going on. the words you use help people better visualize what is happening or how something is happening. For example If I wrote 'she threw the be' you get a different image then if I wrote 'She hurled the ball'. There were times when your writing was a little forced and choppy but that seemed to improve with latter chapters.

Overall I think it was a very good first story but you have some work to do and you will get better with time. I love the concept and the pacing, it never seemed to rushed it overall it was very entertaining. I will be checking out future stories. I hope you can take my advice into consideration. Good luck
Moon's Rose chapter 37 . 3/17/2008
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED this story! Although it took me a while to get through it, it was AMAZING! Though the end was a little sad. I look forward to reading the third book of the series and also plan to get around to reading that background oneshot you mentioned in one of the author's notes. GREAT JOB!
00idiot chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
my internet's down, and I have makeups today, and a TV appearance tomorrow, for some quizbowl thingy, will finish the job friday
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Loving this fic to death already. You write with such elegance and style!
mystic soilder chapter 37 . 11/25/2006
This was an awesome story I really got lost into it.
Mustang Driver chapter 37 . 3/22/2006
This story was excellent, and you talk about some plot twists! Let's see:

ChibiUsa ending up in the middle of the Senshi's war with the Dark Kingdom;

Usagi's parents finding out their daughter's alter-ego;

Sailors Uranus and Neptune joining in;

The Black Moon Clan piling on to the temporal mayhem;

Ryo Urawa as a "Babylon 5" shadow;

Usagi (In civilian form!) with wings;

One HUGE explosion in a tunnel;

Sailor Mercury making herself into a snowman (Or should I say, "Snow-Senshi"?);

A three-way duel between Rubeus, Ail and Ann, and Hotaru;

An unholy alliance between the Black Moon Clan and the Death Busters;

Eudial as a good guy;

Hotaru, possessed by Sailor Saturn, literally tearing Kaolinite apart (Next time, Hotaru-chan, use a chainsaw...);

Temporal madness courtesy of Mimette accidentally merging a Time Key with a daimon egg;

Cyprene and Ptoli accidentally blowing each other up REAL GOOD (!);

The deathmatch between Sailors Cosmos and Saturn;

Wiseman being vaporised;

The Stasis of Sailor Cosmos;

and finally, (*laughs on the floor for a few minutes, then calms back down*) presenting...Sailor Q!

Of course, I'm having an idea of an alternate version of the ending of this story...The Stasis occurs earlier and only lasts a few hours, then the Grail is formed and taken over by Cosmos to keep it from Rubeus's hands. Hotaru and Eudial retreat from Mugen Academy, and Hotaru is properly awoken as Sailor Saturn. And then it gets crazy: Rubeus ambushes the Senshi, and this leads to a CRAZY car chase/demolition derby through the streets of Tokyo at 100 MPH! Finally comes the big battle, where Cosmos brings out the "Ace in the hole": she's carrying a massive arsenal of various weapons (Pistols, knives, assault rifles, machine guns, guided-missile launchers, grenade launchers, chainsaws, shotguns, submachine guns, hand grenades, plastic explosives, swords, laser weapons, and even a Minigun (Think of that scene from "Terminator 2" where Arnold Schwartzenegger is firing that big Minigun (Gatling gun) at all those cop cars!)!)! In other words, WAY more firepower than you could shake a stick at!

Rubeus: "Prepare to die!"

Cosmos: (*Pulls out an anti-tank guided missile*) *Fake Austrian accent (Think of Arnold again)* "Hasta la vista, Rubeus!" *Pulls the trigger*

*Rubeus vaporizes in a massive blast!*