Reviews for The Fragility of Time
Lerris chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
The writing good overall. The biggest thing I'd consider is if you really need so much stuff before your prologue. At one point you say something like, there is a lot of technospeak in the first chapters and I hope I haven't scared anyone off.. I just don't see how any of this helps convince anyone to read it.

I'd recommending shortening this first non story section, or putting some of it at the end of it maybe. All in all, if your first chapter or two is not an example of your best work, then I'd consider revising them, at some point, so that it is. After that, your best bet is to make any introductions short so people can see it quickly...

I'm not a great fan of time travel being used like photoshop in that it seems in your story you have the premise that by Sailor Pluto putting in enough hours, she has a good shot of eventually drawing the Mona Lisa. That is a nitpick on my part though, and it seems your story will be anything but that. Again, overall, a good start...
Taeniaea chapter 37 . 8/27/2005
I Love The Story!
Kally chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
So what does a being of 100 percent pure Minako appear as?

I'm guesiing Ami's familiar is going to be Youko or another kitsune, and Michelle's will have something to do with the ocean. No idea what Hotaru's could be. Does Setsuna get one? Small Lady's is probably Pegasus?But that can't be right? I hope you get to work on your next book soon and revive Serenity or something bad might happen.

Oh *uck!Minako's familiar's probably a nurse!Shimatta!
KumoriKage chapter 13 . 5/11/2005
Allow me to beg you, PLEASE don't use Japanese when you have no idea at all what you are saying. The fact that you have no idea is made obvious by the fact that your characters are saying "SOMETHING!" several times. Another small thing is that it is spelled Terran not Tehran, assuming the word you are using is the one that is synonymous with "earthling".
Epsilon Zeta chapter 37 . 5/7/2005
And so an epic is completed...for now. An awesome display of literary work with Sailor Q making me laugh my ass off. Hehehe! Looking forward to Book I!
Starlit Warrior chapter 37 . 4/24/2005
Wow! You are going to bring Usagi back...aren't you? Good luck on the next chapter and God Bless!
SKY UNICORN chapter 37 . 4/16/2005
that was great!

I loved it!

can't wait for book 3

and the for the ?

ok whats going to happen with ami?

oh and what about pour pluto?

and what about usagi how long

is she going to sleep?
Midnight chapter 37 . 4/16/2005
YAY! book II is done!
Hikaru chapter 37 . 4/16/2005
Can you put the Helios/ChibiUsa pairing into the third book? I really really really like that pairing..._ and I think its really cute really...and post more quickly please!
Stratagemini chapter 37 . 4/16/2005
“Pink, frilly magical girl, unicorn and bunny, guardian of time, Make-Up!”

As I read this I laughed myself breathless.

The fox becoming a real fox was certainly unexpected. And a new senshi? If you say you've laid all the threads for it then I believe you, but as of now they're probably so well hidden that I'll only be able to see them as they are once you introduce the new senshi.

The mage can only be Usagi. After all, who else is using Glamour and flying? I look forward greatly to reading the next book, and I have no doubt that that will go into my favorites list just as this has.
Stratagemini chapter 36 . 4/10/2005
Wow. This is one of teh best stories I've ever read. And It's the only pure Sailor Moon story that I read. Every chapter brings a new surprise, and a complicated plot twist to the fore.

I'm a bit upset that Rubeus died, I was really getting to like his character. Hopefully you'll show the reactions of the underworld to Rubeus' death in the epilogue.

The Stasis of Sailor Cosmos was totally unexpected. As was the role of Time Guardian falling on Q.

I can't wait to see Hotaru and Chibi-Usa's (or is it Usagi now?) reactions to Sailor Cosmos' stasis. Not to mention the Senshi trying to pull off the second half of the ritual without Pluto having told them what it was.

All in all, this should prove most interesting.
Stratagemini chapter 34 . 4/9/2005
You want us to guess which element is going to be in book 3?

Off hand, I'd say Youko. You did say it would be a few years before Mercury could deal with him.

By the way, is Youko responsible for the "Mists of the Fox" in the next chapter?
Starlit Warrior chapter 36 . 4/2/2005
Is this Q a girl q or boy q? I thought this was the same Q (that was a boy) that the messed with Janeway! Confusion. Good luck on the next chapter and God Bless! Thanx for the new chapter! :)
SKY UNICORN chapter 36 . 3/30/2005
YES a new chapter!

what going to happen to sailor pluto?

and whats going to happen to sailor moon?

can't wait to see how you will bring this all

together! you have a great story and I

have really enjoyed reading it and can't

what for the next chapter!

so please update soon and please a happy

ending for all!
Midnight chapter 36 . 3/26/2005
Hey! I LOVED THIS! It was such an...unexpected turn in events! I certainly hope that Usa isn't out of commision too long, though. And I love that you've shoved Q into their bane! This is gunna be hilarious...One other thing though, is Pluto really...gone? And does Chibi chibi make any more appearances? Outside of the megaverse? Can't wait til the next chapter!
107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »