Reviews for The Fragility of Time
BSC chapter 35 . 3/21/2005
This is an insanely good piece of work...

I am speachless...

OK. Now. i have a fiew questions. Could u pleas email me the answers.

1 Is there going to be any more trek?

I LOVE trek but if there is none i will still read as this is the best work i have ever read.

2 is doctor chambers in chapter 12...13? The "rebeca chambers" of resident evil 1?

3 is Chapher the guy from Front mission 4.

In case you did not intend for theas 2 crossover assumptions i have made but wish to persue them.

Rebeca chambers is the STARS beta team medic in RE 1.

She could have gone the rest of the way through med school and go to japan for a job?

As for chaffer.

He is a "wanzer" pilut from Front Mission 4.

Wanzers are humanoid fighting machines...think primative gundams.
Starlit Warrior chapter 35 . 1/25/2005
Wow! She didn't really die, did she? Oh have Saturn bring her back! Yay! Good luck on the next chapter and God Bless!
Midnight chapter 35 . 1/23/2005
I really hope that no matter what the reviews reflect or how many of them the author receives, that they will continue on with this story in the same fashion for however long it will take until it is complete. This story is honestly the best piece writing I have ever read. Although I'm still pretty young, I have no doubt it will remain that way for a very, very, long time. This story is in a league all its own and nothing will ever be able rival, much less compare, to the utter brilliance of this tale. It has to the most perfect "what-if" piece to ever grace the Sailor Moon fanfiction universe and will forever remain #1. I am also completely speechless to the amount of devotion the author has shown in updating this story. No matter how long it would take, even half a year, I have always looked forward to the next chapter and was never disappointed. I sincerely hope the author continues to remain consistent in their updating. The crossovers have never hindered the actual story and the Sailor moon base but have actually been an asset in developing the depth of the situations they occur in.

This is, in my point of view, the absolute best piece of fiction I have ever read by far. The relationship between Chibi-usa and Usagi is just adorable and I love how its been integrated into the story. I really, really, REALLY, hope this is one day completed unlike how some authors simply lose interest and stop writing. I am forever a devoted fan of this story, regardless of whether or not I decide to review this story again when the next chapter comes out.

P.s PLEASE don't leave us hanging for long!
Comet Moon chapter 35 . 1/22/2005
WOW
AmusingChild chapter 2 . 1/22/2005
This is REALLY good. I cannot wait for the next chapter. It's so interesting. Keep it up!
Comet Moon chapter 34 . 1/22/2005
He's back.

Well done
Stef chapter 34 . 12/18/2004
This is an awesome story that is very well written and the use of modern military equipment and such makes it seem more real. Please continue with this.
SKY UNICORN chapter 34 . 12/7/2004
Yay yay a new chapter!

thas was great!

can't wait for the next one!:}
Midnight chapter 34 . 12/7/2004
Aw...the last scene was cute...
shadowphantomness chapter 34 . 12/6/2004
Wai~! Talismans have appeared! -

I'm surprised Galaxia showed up this fast. Will, Saturn awake now?
shadowphantomness chapter 33 . 11/17/2004
Great story, but I was wondering when the outer senshi would get their own power-ups. Guess I'll have to wait until the talismans appear...
SKY UNICORN chapter 33 . 11/8/2004
I first fond your story on

and thought that it was great!

I then went to your web site and was reading it

there! I'm glad your on fanfiction so now

I get to tell you how great I think your

story is! I can't wait to see were your

story go's next! thank you so much for

a great story so far! can't wait for the next

chapter!

- from sky unicorn
Midnight chapter 33 . 11/8/2004
I remember reading the first chapter 2 years ago and ever since, anticipated the next. This story is truly a work of art that demands, in its own being, to be completed. I will always look forward to reading this story no matter how long it takes. (Although it seems to be picking up now...)I hope with every fibre of my being that this is updated as soon as possible. BTW...Whatever happened to those adorable tender moments between Usagi and Chibiusa? I LOVED THOSE! Anyway, please update sooner than April! Thanks
chichigal chapter 33 . 11/8/2004
I have to say yours is one of the best stories I've read in all my years reading fanfiction. It's always worth the wait to read! Can't wait till the next chapter though.

XChichigalX
paks chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
this is one of the best sm fics that i have read in a long time.

i particularly like how you have combined threats neatly, forcing usagi to power up too quickly. having pluto to even the balance by helping the enemy was an interesting twist as its hard to place her loyalties when she is initially introduced.

having usagi die to give the scouts a wake up call is a good idea. although the mercury here seems to be a little more emotionally vulnerable than i have seen her before. i'm looking forward to subsequent chapters.

ha ha ha - tuxboy is still as useless as ever. why not get rid of him entirely *evil grin*. theres nothing like killing off a main character for giving the rest a wake up call.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »