Reviews for The Fragility of Time
paks chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
this is one of the best sm fics that i have read in a long time.

i particularly like how you have combined threats neatly, forcing usagi to power up too quickly. having pluto to even the balance by helping the enemy was an interesting twist as its hard to place her loyalties when she is initially introduced.

having usagi die to give the scouts a wake up call is a good idea. although the mercury here seems to be a little more emotionally vulnerable than i have seen her before. i'm looking forward to subsequent chapters.

ha ha ha - tuxboy is still as useless as ever. why not get rid of him entirely *evil grin*. theres nothing like killing off a main character for giving the rest a wake up call.
Moon's Rose chapter 32 . 5/17/2004
I've really enjoyed your story so far. As for Ryo's master, I think it might be Saturn, but I do have my doubts about that. Guess I'll just have to wait and see. Can't wait to read more.
SJ chapter 32 . 5/11/2004
great chapter! don't wait so long to post the next one kay I love reading this!
Horosha chapter 32 . 5/6/2004
Konnichiwa Eagle-san:
Sugoi, you posted a chapter. I was starting to think your series was end up like The Judge series.
This chapter had a lot of creativity and it work on several levels.
A couple of things although:
1) You need to watch out for misspelled words and grammar mistakes, your prereaders aren't doing you any favors by missing them, I'm able to understand what you are trying to say but some younger readers might not.
2) I know your story is way outside of Sailor Moon canon and I like that part very much but there is a tinnie wiennie mistake you made in Rei-chan's background. Rei goes to the T*A Private Girls School. This is a Catholic Girls School and if you do a quick check on a couple of websites, you will find that a requirement to go to a Catholic school in Japan is the ability to speak and understand English. All courses are taught in English and students are required to speak English while on campus. This requirement is necessary because about half the students going to these schools are foreign born (not just from England and the US but also from several Catholic countries including Italy, Spain etc ...), most likely several of the students come from the staff of the different embassies located in Tokyo.
Now I'll get down on my knees if it will to get you to come out with another chapter sooner than six months.
Horosha
moonlightrose chapter 32 . 5/3/2004
Your story is quite unique from all the others. The way your twisting things around and your way of thinking is quite marvelous! Keep it up . . . I expect more from you.
Wreath of Roses chapter 32 . 5/2/2004
Wow! It's like Christmas! I have been waiting and waiting for the next chapter of FOT, and it is here. I only saw a few minor errors; mostly misspelled or missused words. My only big complaint is that it takes so long for new chapters to come out, but since I love it so much I don't mind waiting. Great job; I can't wait to read more! Ja.
Setra Kakan chapter 32 . 5/2/2004
this was a very good and very long chapter, it was worth the wait! Your story is very addicting and is fairly easy to understand, I am wondering if Ryo's healing Usagi will have a bad side effect later...
Horosha chapter 31 . 4/7/2004
EAGLE-SAN!
Nice chapter but when are you going to get a new chapter out, it has been a hell of a long time since you uploaded one
Horosha
Setra Kakan chapter 31 . 1/27/2004
Really Good Story. Please continue.
CRose chapter 4 . 10/20/2003
This is great! It's been a long time since I've really enjoyed a pure Sailor Moon story without somekind of Crossover element involved.

_

Well technically it's crossing over with itself, but I'll ignore that. BWA HAHAHAH!
Karla chapter 31 . 10/7/2003
I forgot about this story. I realy do like it, it is an interesting plot. Please write more and hopefully soon. :)
Wreath of Roses chapter 31 . 10/6/2003
I must say that I really, really love this story. It has an original plot, interesting twists, and I love the way you portray the characters! I really can't wait to read the next chapter, so...Update soon!
Mai chapter 31 . 10/6/2003
this is amazing ...can't wait to read more _
Jabba1 chapter 31 . 10/6/2003
i am so happy that you have finally updated this. it must take you a long time to get these chapters written and then revised. this is such a great story and i love the part with mina frozen, at first i didn't understand what was going on but i then realized that ami had to use any means nessary to stop the crazines that is nurse mina. lol. any way this was a great chapter, and i hope to see another update soon. keep up the good work.

abby
chichigal chapter 30 . 8/29/2003
I have to say... this has to be THE best fic I've ever read! I'm totally hooked! I hope you manage to write the next chapter soon, because I'm right at the edge of my seat in anticipation!

If you can, can you send me an email to me, to tell me when you're going to update next.

Arigotou