Reviews for Sleeping With Hermione
holly1492 chapter 11 . 1/25
Loved this - all of it. You understand these two so thoroughly!
Zalini chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
Not sure if you are still reading reviews but I just realized that I never left one for this story which is one of my all time favourites. For some reason your writing in this story just resounds in me and even though it's an AU story I just loved how you matched this pair together. Wonderful in every way. I really loved reading it again and I will probably read it again some day. Thanks.
RustKnight chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
Best story ending I've read in a long time.

Really ties up the whole thing nicely.
quillsand chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
This is such an amazing fic! I was kinda confused as to what was going on at the start, but I quickly got the concept. You write R/Hr moments perfectly! I loved Ron's jealousy with Viktor Krum getting Hermione to fly. And his anxiety for her safety, his overprotectiveness is adorable. And Hermione is so stubborn! You stayed really true to their characters, it was a pleasure to read. Thank you :)
PF2724 chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
My words don't do justice
melaine ruler chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
this is an awesome story and it would be a great addition to the series
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Harry Potter Fan chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
"England was at war"

Hogwarts is located in Scotland, not England.
snowbunnyhd chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
Omg this story is AWESOME but near the ending I didn't really like how you made it seem like they were gonna make out or something more and then they slid down the stair thing other than that GREAT JOB
snowbunnyhd chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
OMG I just LOVE the ending to chapter 5 its beautiful
ATrueHufflepuff13 chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
LOL! Sliding down the banisters. What a great ending.
PF2724 chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
That was absolutely brilliant ! Positively amazing. I can't even find the proper words to describe how I feel for this story :D just wow ! I read it in one go in the middle of the night.
writemealetter chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Beautiful story. I liked this alternate universe
F Maurice chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
Sliding down the banister? What a great way to end this story! Very good job with my favorite couple ever in literature.
F Maurice chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
What a wonderful reunion between all three of them, but especially Ron and Hermione. Surely they will tell Harry their news in the next chapter.