Reviews for Dreamwalk
SRoni chapter 6 . 11/7/2004
I seriously enjoyed this. I realize I said that about another one of your stories, but I tell it like it is. I'm pretty sure I've read this before, but the fact that I wanted to read it again will tell you what I thought of it.

I just have one thing to say, as far as fixing goes. In the last chapter, when Cordy says that she remembers Kathy, you have Angel say "She shouldn't be mind alone." I just wanted to point that out, because I know that it irks me when I have stupid mistakes like that.

Thank you for serving your talen.
Ionuin chapter 6 . 9/28/2001
Absolutley AMAZING!
mmr chapter 6 . 9/27/2001
Liked it. I'm a sucker for a good Kathy-related story as I feel that Angel

has some serious sister issues. The Cordelia flashbacks were well done and

in character (both as teen queen and the more mature, less y

version). Of the dream guides, the choice of Spike seemed to be the weakest; this was in terms of reason-for-being-there-ness, not banter quality or characterization. I like your fics, so write more, okay?
The Afterlight chapter 6 . 9/26/2001
Eeee! I like I like I like I like I like!
Yahtzee chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
Really enjoyed this story, Honor. Interesting concept, skillful execution, and some absolutely terrific Cordelia dialogue. I didn't quite see the point of Spike, but all the other guides were wonderfully apt; Angelus was far and away my favorite. Thanks again for sharing this one!
She-Who-Must-Annoy chapter 6 . 7/23/2001
I liked it. That was great. Good story line. Clarity, so I didn't have to read each line 5 times to get it...not that I know anyone like that cough::Chimara::cough. Must run! BYE BYE!
The Rose chapter 6 . 6/27/2001
Woo hoo! *applause* That was excellent! Just like a TV episode! Beautiful story!...All the best to you and yours, The Rose -'-,-
Shadow chapter 6 . 6/22/2001
This was one of the best fics I've here yet! It was beautifully written and the plot was wonderful! I could really see this as an actual episode! Please write another one!
Kristin12 chapter 6 . 6/21/2001
Great story! I loved it!
CheekyChick chapter 6 . 6/5/2001
THAT WAS FANTASTIC!
Kizmet chapter 6 . 5/31/2001
I always love any story that includes Kathy. Her relationship with her older brother is one that has an absolutely fasinated me ever since "The Prodigal". Nice explaination for their age gap. Okay, I'll stop gushing over your use of Kathy. The rest of the story deserves a lot of praise as well. You do an excellent job with characterization and the plot was really intense.

It's late and I have to go bed now, otherwise I'd go right on reading the rest of your stories. I've greatly enjoyed every one I've read so far.
Cal chapter 6 . 5/30/2001
That should SOO be made into an episode! Seriously! Great job!
LA chapter 6 . 5/30/2001
That was wonderful. I read through the whole schtick twice asue it rocked. I loved how you made the characters you used seem real, like something that would appear on Tuesday nights.
Gyrus chapter 6 . 5/29/2001
A great read. I very much liked the way in which Angel and Cordelia were each forced to confront their greatest sources of guilt and shame in front of the other (symbolized nicely by your having them arrive in Hell naked); what at first seemed like a cruel game became a way to bring the two characters closer together. The choices of guides were very appropriate, and the discussion of the nature of Angel/Angelus was both plausible and profound. I felt that the axe fight at the end was glossed over a bit (I wanted some physical details, at least at the beginning of the fight), but, of course, the axe fight wasn't the important fight, anyway. Overall, a very nice piece.
Kyizi chapter 6 . 5/26/2001
This is fantastic. You are a truly amazing writer. It was avery origonal idea and you captured everything extremely well.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »