Reviews for Truth Hurts
riverrat chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Interesting story. I like the way the potion on Voldemort backfired. Great ending!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
A very interesting way to die, Sir Voldemort. But somehow I'm glad that Severus and Harry had came to a truce and decided to somehow, get to know each other :)
shiftyless chapter 5 . 11/14/2007
I like this. wow, now that's what you call an ending. good fic. rather liked the bit where Petunia sneered and said she weren't perfect as he thought well wif a nasty smile a sneer is nearly thwe same thing I reckon
Laura chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
Lovely story, lovely characters. Well done.
abraxis chapter 5 . 10/18/2006
Again, I de-cloak due to your very unique take on this relationship. I find it much more believable than any other I have read because you have Harry and Severus reacting so similarly to the situation that it totally reinforces the idea that they are father and son.
RidDles girl chapter 5 . 7/14/2006
I liked it a lot, loved the ending
Crazy-Physco chapter 5 . 4/16/2006
great
Crazy-Physco chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
cool
linthal chapter 5 . 1/7/2006
you know, thats a believable story. Well written, a bit short for my liking but really good.

linthal
VickiWeasley chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
interesting it was good a little short but good anyway i think it was cool that Voldy just died hehe

VickiWeasley
v.dormouse chapter 5 . 10/28/2005
hey Certainly an interesting take on how the relationship could develop between them. I liked it, it was nice and different unlike my own attempt.

Keep writing and have fun

V.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 5 . 9/13/2005
nice story :) I liked the twist at the end, with the potion, and the No paternal duties went' well.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Interesting twists in the Severitus type style, I like that you involved Petunia without changing her character :)
snarrygirl chapter 5 . 7/23/2005
Cool story.
Shania Maxwell chapter 5 . 6/26/2005
ha! interesting take on severitus... i kinda like. more!