Reviews for My Smile Means Nothing To You
BlackToxicKill chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Keep it up! its a great chapter hope to see more!
andysanime chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
This seems like it'll be a good story if you continue...
kate chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Please put up chapter 3 soon and hurry
ShadowWolfFang8 chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
love this fic please update soon!1
Myou-Bakura chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
NOO! How dare you kill Bakura! *cuddles Bakura*
Ima chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I think that this story is really good and has a lot of potential. I hope that u keep updating. _
Mittzy chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
update soon
CosmicEssence chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
definietely different, a rather skewed version of modern life...but unless we get some kind of simmilarity or link between characters you could basically do this with any group of characters
tinkletimekelly chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Gah! I hate incompletes,even more,long waits,between your case it's even pairings,clever plots all going nowhere. Geez it's dissappointing. You have a half decent style of writing too. So why are you not finishing your work.
fallenangel chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
thats good...
Bunny chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
ok i know i've reviewed before but oh well i will again. wat's yami gonna do to him? y? y must bakura die? i rather like the pairing yugi/bakura (actually i like yugi/anyone. just one of those "he's adorable and his innocence looks good with everyone" things.) exelent (i can't spell -_-) story. pwez update!
tiger witch chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
ohh poor yugi sob sob yami is such a bastard and i can't beleive bukura sign the paper T.T oh wats to happen? will yugi survive his little hell? how did yami no yugi was at bukura's? did he set the whole thing up?

but ya really good

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

until then

~tiger
Bunny chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
wow... that was good. r u gonna do chap. 2? plezz do. u r a really talented writter
tiger witch chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
YES fiannaly you added this story i read the preview and though it was good but like wow its ALSOME! poor ryou maybe oneday he will live happy but by the looks of it both ryou and yugi r going to be in some deep deep pain by time yami is done with yugi and seto is done with ryou sob sob poor them but ya its great alsome grammer too _

but ya until next time UPDATE! i REALLY want to know what happens!

tiger
sunday13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
i love it write another one. please please, pretty please? it's really good.