Reviews for XMas Special
lonelyassassin chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Oh. My. God. That was hilarious. Great!
vincents1lover chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
Doors /are/ over rated...Asome by the way story (weird place putting words of doing still it...hell the what?)
Krystalicekitsu chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
um, can you possibly let me listen to that song? /never heard it before. wants to see if she should by the CD/
Guest chapter 10 . 10/1/2006
Cute fanfic, I knew he would shot his eye out!
Sorehai chapter 5 . 9/29/2006
*burst into laughter* This was perfect! Poor Vincent... And Cid... I had feeling that was him. Oh my god, this is one my fav. chapters, definately.
vtforpedro chapter 10 . 9/11/2006
that was hilarious... oh man, im a huge harry potter fan... when i read the fat boy and pencil thin woman im like 'sounds like dudley and petunia!' and then she called him dudders and hahaha... okay, the antici...pation. i havent laughed that hard in a long time! so unexpected! loved this story! :)
scarlettHuntress chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
Oh lordy, he shot his eye out? good ol' regenerative abilities. after all, it was a bit fishy that no FF character ever lost any limbs or was scarred in any battles they ever participated in...
Lahz chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
GAHAHAHAHAA! I've been reading your work throughout the past few days and have fallen in love with it! Rock on, or whatever they say nowadays...
Ishtar Penflare chapter 10 . 12/2/2005
This was so funny...(read it all in one block) I love your stuff so much! I really enjoyed the random cameos.

Merry Cristmas

BlackCat Hanyou
Quiggibub chapter 10 . 3/21/2005
Great story!
ClosetFanGrill chapter 10 . 12/27/2004
XD i knew he was gonna shoot his eye out with that thing, lol!

great ending to a fun stor n_ heh, poor vinnie-pie.
The-Unknown-Red-Blob chapter 10 . 12/23/2004
I knew he was gonna almost shoot out his eye(Hahahaha!)

Legato: No, you just found that out .

*twitch* Shut up! Stop runinging my dreams!*run away*

Legato: Sorry for the incovenice, she's very dumb.

No i'm not! *pulles out rocket launcher* Happy hoildays! (Hehe, now you'll pay for calling me dumb..)
Konie Hime chapter 10 . 12/23/2004
I want a moogle bandaid! Great ending MRE. :D
nobusinesslikeshowbusiness chapter 10 . 12/23/2004
I finally get it, I finally get it! *dances around merrily*

Is it just me, or are those links not showing up? I think this place won't allow you to put up links, the same way you can't put bad words in a review. _
Bustahead chapter 10 . 12/23/2004
(raises her arms like Hades and gives a strange laugh)

HWA HA HA HA

Vincent: OII!

HWA HA HA HA!

Vincent: ;.;

HWA HA HA HA! I ENJOYED READING IT! HWA HA HA!

Vincent: Please stop?

KYA HA HA HA HA

Scarlet: T_T

KYA HA HA HA HA! SCARLET THE HARLOTT!

Scarlet: HEY!

GWA HA HA HA (I think or was it GYA HA HA?)

Heidegger: (is dead. I killed him. Using Hades no less :P)

FF7 Cast: (runs after me with pitchforks)

DID I TELL YOU I ENJOYED THIS? (runs for dear life)