Reviews for Tidings of Comfort and Joy
kasmo chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
Phew, I'm glad Yami returned to the Motohs. I was afraid he was going to be away longer and that Yugi would get all sad. But I'm glad it helped him get on the right track. And he was able to help Joey a little while he was at it!
kasmo chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Ah, Yugi is so adorable! Kawaii! And Yami trying to act like such a tough guy and resist little Yugi's charm is absolutely charming too. Not to mention hilarious.
YamiYugi100 chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
Aw! That last chapter was so sweet! I got watery eyes. Sniffle...anyway. I like it... Noel to you too.
nupinoop296 chapter 7 . 10/24/2008
:D AW! MOREPLZ!
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
That was a cute story! I worship this story! Please update soon!
Angellbaby chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
Will you finish this story too?
gamer260 chapter 7 . 9/29/2007
please update
AnimeFeline chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
The lyrics to that song is :

This is the song that never ends. It goes on and on my friends. some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and now the keep on singing it forever just because... ect.
Zekintha chapter 7 . 12/5/2005
"Despite earlier occurrences, angels do not truly need sleep." - Perhaps you'd want to change that to "As Yami stated/said earlier, angels do not truly need sleep."

Two typos: "His short logs were apparently going a bit to fast" - logs:legs and to:too

"Joey’s angel had been relived as well." - "relieved"

Yay! Are you going to continue writing each and every day until Christmas?

Update soon!
neko kitkat chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
YES! YES! YOU UPDATED! Im bouncing around with joy and i can't breathe!YIPE! LOVe the STORY AS I LOVE AL YOUR WORKS!{jumps around the living room, runs up and down the stairs and doesn't see the vacumcleaner. crashes into it, and falls over struggling for breath while laughing and/or dying with overwhelming joy}. COUGH! YAY! COUGH! need...to...ta...ke...dep...breaths...ok i'm fine now! im so happy! _ PLEASE UPDATE SOON! YOU are evil for taking so long to update! BUT YAY! I bow down to your captivating talent of writing as you are the authres (is that how u spell it?) of PURE EVIL! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! BEWARE! MWUHAHAHAHA! _ luv ya, and please update as soon as possible oh great evil one!

_

P.S.

I started writing my fanfic but ineed to fix the evil printer... Why does The computer hate me so!oh im sorry for the ...um, intresting review. SUGAR !i had sugar..._! tootles for now...(since when have i used "tootles"?...
yugirules chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
Well, that was cute! I'm glad Joey got comforted and by Yami of all..angels. And the scene at the end, adorible!

Kay
DaakuKitsune chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
Aww! The ending scene was soo~ cuu-uute! - *is very, Very, VERY happy for the update* Yayness!

Of course I'm still praying that when the fic ends Yami will come back to Yuugi whne Yuugi is older and they live happily ever after with nice lil bits of shounen-ai!

*coughs* Sorry ;; rabid puzzleshippy moment.. *laughs nervously*

ANYWAY! I loved the chapter and am so happy you updated! Bwaha! Yami finally got his butt in gear! I can't wait to see what happens next! Especially after that last lil sentence... oo! the suspense! xD
SonnyGotentoolazytosignin chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
Ah, finally you updated this story again. It was a nice chapter. Very cute at the end too. UPDATE SOON.
Darkfire chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
I just had to remark on this chapter. I saw the song that never ends. My sister sings that to annoy me and it works. I like how the story is so far. It's really good.
Scorpia250 chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
Aw so sweet! I loved the ending, it really got to me. And the scene between Jou and Yami was heart warming and made me feel so happy(at the end, when Yami hugged him). I can't wait for the next chapter and hope you put as much spirit into that one as you did this one. If you don't get your next chapter posted before Christmas, then Merry Christmas! And a Happy New Year! _ See ya 'round

Ja Ne