Reviews for Wherever the Surge May Sweep
Nako13yeh chapter 29 . 10/21
I finished reading it and I must say, that this is one of the greatest or "is" the greatest AU of all LoTR that i've ever read. This was wonderfully made! I fell in love with the characters and was utterly surprised by how fluid it went. It's brilliant! The characters are spot on and I understood perfectly what each and everyone of them were conveying. Each of them had relatable qualities.

I enjoyed how you made Elladan/Legolas. That was cute. I didn't expect it and slowly I fell for Elladan's character. I wish there was a little more Elrohir as much as Elladan so we can better know what his brother thinks. But I swear, I like how Elladan's character was made. He was somber and subtle, but he had that fire in him, even if it's just for Legolas. Which is quite endearing. And I wish you'd continue it. I hope Legolas sees sense.

And Aragorn, doubts, fears... we all have them. I read your authors notes, and I completely understood even if I didn't. You portrayed everything so clearly, I don't know why some others don't see that.

The only thing I was disappointed at was the lack of Book II. xD Hahhaa... I wish there was more, because this was wonderfully made. I hope, if you're still there and reading our reviews that you'd see how much we fell in love with what you've created. Thumbs up to you for a beautifully done story! I am glad to have read it.
indigoblueoO chapter 29 . 10/2
I guess its not going to be a completed series. That was 7 years ago
blackcatt19 chapter 29 . 12/27/2014
I love this story so much...I read it years ago and just rediscovered it. I know at this point (what, six years-ish from last post?) the trilogy will probably not be finished, but just wanted to say that I'm a fan, and if you ever do get around to posting the rest, I will be extremely happy!
Namei chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Either way those men would have died
Go daddy le-las
Namei chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Giddiness ur good
With those previews
Namei chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Legolas coping, so set on his task
Namei chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Elrond you just lost 2 children
Namei chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
The twists and changes are so logical
Namei chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I loved your characterization, especially the numbness that took over. Good foreshadowing!
maupe chapter 29 . 6/14/2014
Oh please continue with book II and III.

Saphira.Flametongue chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Also, may I know if the other two arcs are going to be completed? Pretty please! I'm so addicted to this series right now you can't even imagine-

Anw, thanks so much for this wonderful ride.
Saphira.Flametongue chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Elise chapter 29 . 3/9/2014
Beautiful and brilliant story,
well written, thrilling, truly good,
insightful, amazing and deep,
it touched my heart.

Thank you very much for writing it!
Namei chapter 28 . 1/20/2014
This tale is the most well crafted AU I've read!
LadyoftheNight chapter 29 . 8/9/2013
This. Was. Absolutely. Postitively. GORGEOUS! I admit that I am usually not a fan of AU (to say the least), but I LOVED this entire story. You are an incredible author and I can't wait to read more!