Reviews for Wherever the Surge May Sweep
blackcatt19 chapter 29 . 12/27/2014
I love this story so much...I read it years ago and just rediscovered it. I know at this point (what, six years-ish from last post?) the trilogy will probably not be finished, but just wanted to say that I'm a fan, and if you ever do get around to posting the rest, I will be extremely happy!
Namei chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Either way those men would have died
Go daddy le-las
Namei chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Giddiness ur good
With those previews
Namei chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Legolas coping, so set on his task
Namei chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Elrond you just lost 2 children
Namei chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
The twists and changes are so logical
Namei chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I loved your characterization, especially the numbness that took over. Good foreshadowing!
maupe chapter 29 . 6/14/2014
Oh please continue with book II and III.

PLEASE!
Saphira.Flametongue chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Also, may I know if the other two arcs are going to be completed? Pretty please! I'm so addicted to this series right now you can't even imagine-

Anw, thanks so much for this wonderful ride.
Saphira.Flametongue chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
OMG THIS. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.
Elise chapter 29 . 3/9/2014
Beautiful and brilliant story,
well written, thrilling, truly good,
insightful, amazing and deep,
it touched my heart.

Thank you very much for writing it!
Namei chapter 28 . 1/20/2014
This tale is the most well crafted AU I've read!
LadyoftheNight chapter 29 . 8/9/2013
This. Was. Absolutely. Postitively. GORGEOUS! I admit that I am usually not a fan of AU (to say the least), but I LOVED this entire story. You are an incredible author and I can't wait to read more!
iagotheparrot chapter 29 . 7/6/2013
Beautiful story. I hope you decide to continue it and I look forward to seeing what comes next. I'm excited for the Elladan-Legolas interest. I didn't see that coming. I also hope that we might encounter members of the fellowship at some point. Gimli perhaps? Anyway I really enjoyed reading this. And boy, this review does not do enough to acknowledge the depth of the AU you've created, but bravo, really.
Fan chapter 29 . 5/14/2013
Fantastic fic, I enjoyed it very much. Finished it in two days! The only bad thing I have to say is you didnt continue the other two books! I was so sad when I found out.

I enjoyed Legolas and Estel's interactions and I felt everyone was well written. I'd never thought of Legolas raising Estel before but I'm glad I gave this fic a chance.

Well anyways, loved it, sad that you didnt continue but at least I got to read this! Well done :-)