Reviews for Wherever the Surge May Sweep
lesliemashburn chapter 29 . 6/26
What ever happened to book 2?
R.C. Wulfe chapter 1 . 6/5
This story was amazing, I read from beginning to end. Each chapter had me running through a gamut of emptions, some pleasant, some painful, but always (always) intensely real. There was a depth and intensity to all characters, even those met only in passion that I would especially wonderful. Twenty-nine chapters, brought Book I to its conclusion, wrapping some arch's, while opening the door for the new, this was lovely storytelling.

I cannot for the life of me choose any single aspect of this story that I loved above another. It was all mesmerizing. However, if pressed I have to say I was moved by Elladan and his devotion to his friend. His emptions, and Legolas' blindness to his true feelings were handled tastefully. He was/is the devoted friend who has taken up the mantle that was Legolas'. Saving Estel, Aragorn, the last true Hope of Middle Earth.

I know a great deal of time has passed, and continuation is improbable, for sake of my heart which is utterly in love with this world you have created. Is there hope for Book II?
Nako13yeh chapter 29 . 10/21/2015
I finished reading it and I must say, that this is one of the greatest or "is" the greatest AU of all LoTR that i've ever read. This was wonderfully made! I fell in love with the characters and was utterly surprised by how fluid it went. It's brilliant! The characters are spot on and I understood perfectly what each and everyone of them were conveying. Each of them had relatable qualities.

I enjoyed how you made Elladan/Legolas. That was cute. I didn't expect it and slowly I fell for Elladan's character. I wish there was a little more Elrohir as much as Elladan so we can better know what his brother thinks. But I swear, I like how Elladan's character was made. He was somber and subtle, but he had that fire in him, even if it's just for Legolas. Which is quite endearing. And I wish you'd continue it. I hope Legolas sees sense.

And Aragorn, doubts, fears... we all have them. I read your authors notes, and I completely understood even if I didn't. You portrayed everything so clearly, I don't know why some others don't see that.

The only thing I was disappointed at was the lack of Book II. xD Hahhaa... I wish there was more, because this was wonderfully made. I hope, if you're still there and reading our reviews that you'd see how much we fell in love with what you've created. Thumbs up to you for a beautifully done story! I am glad to have read it.
indigoblueoO chapter 29 . 10/2/2015
I guess its not going to be a completed series. That was 7 years ago
blackcatt19 chapter 29 . 12/27/2014
I love this story so much...I read it years ago and just rediscovered it. I know at this point (what, six years-ish from last post?) the trilogy will probably not be finished, but just wanted to say that I'm a fan, and if you ever do get around to posting the rest, I will be extremely happy!
Namei chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Either way those men would have died
Go daddy le-las
Namei chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Giddiness ur good
With those previews
Namei chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Legolas coping, so set on his task
Namei chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Elrond you just lost 2 children
Namei chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
The twists and changes are so logical
Namei chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I loved your characterization, especially the numbness that took over. Good foreshadowing!
maupe chapter 29 . 6/14/2014
Oh please continue with book II and III.

PLEASE!
Saphira.Flametongue chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Also, may I know if the other two arcs are going to be completed? Pretty please! I'm so addicted to this series right now you can't even imagine-

Anw, thanks so much for this wonderful ride.
Saphira.Flametongue chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
OMG THIS. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.
Elise chapter 29 . 3/9/2014
Beautiful and brilliant story,
well written, thrilling, truly good,
insightful, amazing and deep,
it touched my heart.

Thank you very much for writing it!