Reviews for A Merry Jolly Red Xmas!
eli chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
OMG FABULOUS.I loved the ending.
Yurrei chapter 11 . 1/22/2007
great story! can't wait for the sequel! red x is so cool!:)
ohfuckthis chapter 11 . 1/5/2007
YAY! You made Red X a GOOD GUY! I love him like this! *hugs*
babae chapter 11 . 2/25/2006
Nice story but what did Robin and Starfire get?I never saw that the opend them...
babae chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
Very nice.I enjoyed had good detail and all that good up the good work.
red x loves starfire chapter 11 . 4/6/2005
i cant believe you didnt let red x force her into a would have been awesome.
Stars-Eclipsed chapter 11 . 4/6/2005
that was so good

keep writing like that
starandrobin4everfan chapter 11 . 3/11/2005
this story is so sweet. i love it. why does red x always call starfire a cutie though?
Shining Friendship chapter 11 . 2/21/2005
Awesome fic! You did a great job with Red X in it. Especially with all flirting he was doing with Starfire. I'm a huge Robin/Starfire fan, though Red X/Starfire is starting to grow on me. I'd absolutely love for you to do a sequel on this. And...maybe put some more Robin/Starfire/Red X love triangle thing in there too. Anywayz, great job!
Blueskirby chapter 11 . 1/20/2005
Me:Aww,that was SO CUTE!*latches onto fic*I've never thought of RedX being Santa...LOL

After all,what did Robbie and Star get?*devilish grin*Yarr!*pushes Rob and Star under a mistletoe*

Robin:Why you...ARGH!

Me:So what?I'm just kidding about this!*pulls back both titans out from their spot*
Sprox chapter 11 . 1/3/2005
Aww... Sweet! I loved it all, especially the ending and the when Red X joined in the snowball fight at the end!
Firefly4000 chapter 11 . 12/29/2004
i rather loved this story but then Red X is one of my favorite characters, please write more fics with him in it
Forlorn Melody chapter 11 . 12/24/2004
Yo! Another ending yay! I especially liked Red X as Santa, hopefully he doesn't put coal in my stocking. ;)
Draoflare 4000 chapter 11 . 12/24/2004
I'm suprisec that more people didn't reviews. Onemore question. Will Terra make any more appearences? Or is she gone for good?
blaze-firestorm chapter 11 . 12/24/2004
red X does have a soft side! what'd star and rob give each other?