Reviews for On the Other Hand
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
It is intersting. Very intreging. PLease write more my curisity has spiked
Auxana chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
Interesting...please continue writing! I have to say I love how flattering you made Miroku! *suddenly winces and glares at computer* STOP PLAYING THE SAME STINKIN SONG OVER AND OVER! *clicks furiously* That's better...*sighs as new music starts to play (Yoko Kanno ~_)* Anyways...please continue writing! _
sakicupsho chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
yay! miroku's not perverted nowbut...i dont think id like him if he wasnt perverted..hehheh

anyways... .. ...i recommand a couple of storys on my favorites list like void whic is a FANTSTIC miroku and sango story...1 of my many many favs the story i recommend...i will recommend a different story every review...so...more chapters more reviews more stories! its a win-win situation...rite?
Kag-yasha chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Hey Kat! it's the other owner of Kaylee! Naw just kidding, it's Juli. I just wanted to tell you good story, I'm gonna post a story called "Inuyasha met the Ronin Warriors" when ever I write it.

See Ya!

Kag-yasha

(aka)Juli
Kitsune-Tenshi-16 chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
I want more!(and a happy ending!) Update soon! :)
shippo303 chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
hi.u got spelling 's weapon is spelled"Hiraikotsu".and miroku's assistant raccoon fox thing's name is spelled"Hachi".no "t".just thought you should story so up the good work!_

signing out..shippo303
Mornings Light chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
Oh no! Poor Miroku!
medlii chapter 2 . 1/17/2005
Oh no, poor Miroku. However will he survive? This chapter was good, I think the humor/angst combo actually worked. I like the way you portrayed his past, it was really good. Keep writing!
xunrequitedlovex chapter 2 . 1/17/2005
KILL HIM! jest playin! i love my little hentai! lolz...ok well a few things i noticed, Sango's boomerang is spelled hiraikotsu and miroku's friend is hachi, i almost gave up on this story and i had to read the first chapter over to actually remember! well i like where this is goin, i thought it would be more humor and no angst but there it is, well i'm lookiung forward to your update! please UPDATE SOON!
OR chapter 2 . 1/17/2005
Love the fic, hope you update soon.
medlii chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
It's good so far, I'd like to see where you're going to take this. Keep writing!
Tobias Rose chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
That was great! Keep writing.
xunrequitedlovex chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
well you got my attention...man i wish i didn't read this cuz i'm reading like 50 fics a once...geez...i like it so far but i can't wait til it progresses in the story...hooray...good job!
FlamingRedFox chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Like Inuyasha, I'm kinda confused at what just transpired. I have no clue what the girls are talking about. I also don't get what Miroku's so worried about either. Other than that, it was good. Well written, and the Inuyasha scene was funny. Keep up the wonderful work. TTFN, ta, ta, for now!
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
this is a great strat so far! i can't wait to see where you're going with this