Reviews for Enticing
gomogomo777 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
DAWWWWWW
kaixjouaddict chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Only you can pull mushy stuff like this with out making me want to brush my teeth or wanna bang my head against the computer. XD Misura as always great work!
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
"But that doesn't mean I'm in love with you, you know,"

*snort* Yeah right, Seto. Just keep telling yourself that. ;P
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Alana: now that amuse me lol
Shezka Foxe chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
That is the best puppyshipping, EVER! Seriously, few people can bring those two so enticingly together and yet keep all in character at the same time! Congrats, friend, seriously, and I've to read other fanfictions as of yet...XD
FireKai chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Very cute fic. I liked that, even if Joey and Kaiba fought a lot, they still were together, even if Kaiba didn't admit that he really loved Joey.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
kawaii!

Ele-chan
Shuffle Queen chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Squee! _ God, I am such a dork...but it was so cute! Fluffy and wonderful *sighs happily*

Shuffle Queen
imagines writes chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
_ Fluffy puppy dog! -is random today, pay no mind- Fun to read; I like the first line particularly. Of course Kaiba would ignore someone saying no; he's spoiled and always wants his own way, which is why we love him so much, ne?

Kat
allyson chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
nice... you write really well!
the moon at twilight chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
aww! thats a fab story _ write more fics, koi?

kate
misori chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Aw... sweet. _ SetoJou rocks! . Oddly enough... _ It is an extremely plausible pairing in my opinion.. haha... if you've noticed all the wonderful hints the anime and manga had laid out for us. XD

Great job! I love you!

-Miso
Alexa.G chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
great! Now keep writting and i'll keep reviewing! Hehehehehe!
CaptainInuyasha777 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
O.O

Wow!

That's awesome!

I love it!
Taskemus chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I really like this, maybe because of how realistic you made it seem. I could actually smell Kaiba's house. o.O Good fics do that to me sometimes. But anyways, I loved the arguments, how Seto and Jonouchi were both in character while they were arguing. Keep it up!