Reviews for Life in the Service
NillyNarwhal chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Wow, it's hard to believe this fanfiction was written when I wasn't even ten yet...anyhow, I love stories centering on the team (along with a side of royai) and this one is actually funny.
Seeing as its been a good number of years since your last update, I'll just assume Ch 9 is the end. Great job.
skele-gro chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
definitely very amusing, i hope this gets updated sometime soon. it has a lot of potential and certainly is a good read.
cullengirl91 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
this story is great! i laughed the whole time i was reading it! cant wait to read more!
Guardian Spirit chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
This is utterly fantastic. You had me laughing the entire time I was reading. Your characterization is so good! One of my favorite things about FMA is the interactions between the soldiers and you managed to capture that perfectly. I only wish there were more chapters.
TaiyakiiChan chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
Kyahh~~

i totaly love your story haha

but i don't get some of the stuff

likee the one where the secretary was apologizing

and the thing about alchemists not using guns XDD
TaiyakiiChan chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I dunno why, maybe i'm stupid or my nap addled my brains but...i REALLY didn't get this chapterr

was the calendar model Hawkeye?
PunkZZZ chapter 9 . 7/8/2008
Poor Breda :( Everybody's picking on him.

But it does make for a good story XD Great job!

PunkZZZ chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
Aw, Hayate is so cute! I love all the interactions between Mustang and Hawkeye (Go Royai!) Poor Havoc. T~T

PunkZZZ chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Omygosh, this is absolutely hilarious! I love the idea of all of these characters and their "life in the service" - and you did a really good job of writing this too!

Sonar chapter 8 . 3/15/2008
lol. Nice job.
Sonar not signed in chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
Great job.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
I like your story! The only part that kinda didn't match the story was that Breda is intelligent; he just doesn't look it.
The Flaming Bitch Alchemist chapter 9 . 7/31/2007
Haha, Hawkeye smoking weed? Sweet..
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 9 . 7/4/2007
Are they, like, smoking marijuana? Mustang and Hawkeye I mean? That doesn't sound amusing. Cancer sticks and drugs just don't work for me; I grew up being taught to hate the stuff and I guess my imagination is wild enough for me not to need hallucinogens, you know? The other parts are funny though. Keep updating. X3
emeraldcyclone chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
Ah! I wondered what they were doing while I was reading through. . Sparring? Good one! XD I never saw it coming.