Reviews for One Week Later
Julia chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
There has never been a story that has enchanted me as much as yours. And I say it wholeheartedly. May it be a real understanding of your characters or your narrative. It's beautiful and I will continue reading it to my heart's content. It's painful, and sweet and I love it :)
Thank you, really.
JessicaJ chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Oh I hate breakups. And arguments.

When you love the person so much, you really wish they could see your side of things, but you have to make sacrifices for them.

A beautiful little fic.

x
Fetherhd chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
keep finding these little gems. Going to be disappointed when I realize I have read them all!
Mistyresa chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
This is my favorite one-shot of yours its just so delightful and omg i love your writing i hope your not gone for good!

-T
Mistyresa chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I love your writing! There is almost no dialogue and it's wonderful. I am totally hooked and look forward to longer VinTi fics!

I love the multi-chaps and hope you make some!

-T
Tifa Aya Lockheart21 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Keep going.
Na-chan chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
sigh... indication of tifa's time actually gives the reader the anticipation of what is to come next. great job. love the fact vincent is so warm! kya!

Good job
l.a chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Yet another little piece of literary heaven.
simplewhimsy chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
If only words could describe the wonderful satiated feeling I have received upon reading this.

Thank you.
ruderevived chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
once again unimaginably good here is the adress to my C2 take a look at it and then when you log in check staff under C2 tools and please join
Darknightdestiny chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
"A building by its very nature could not live like the wind. And the wind would simply have to accept that if it wanted the building in its life.

"...And with everything he was and everything he would never be, he was still all she really wanted."

_

If only you knew how close to home this hits...

_

After all of the chapters in all of these archives, and all of the hard work that everyone has put into their epics, I concede that this one-shot is my favourite story on that I have ever read. Who knows, you might have helped to save my relationship.

_

Just in the way that these two fight, it is exactly like what I deal with when we have an argument. From the fighting to the making up, from the bitterness and forced indifference, to resisting being the one to initiate the make-up on purpose. And I break down like she does, and he leaves abruptly and goes for 3-hour long walks while I wonder whether or not this time will be the last straw, laying in his side of the bed with my face buried in the sheets. No exaggeration. And I also know how it feels to have someone take care of you indifferently because though they're not feeling in a loving mood, deep down they really do love you.

_

I have always admired that about you. You have the ability to write about real life through ficitonal characters. Sometimes there's fantasy thrown in, other times there is none, but you always breathe this life of truth into your characters. The way you write touches a part of me every time I read it. Maybe it's because of where I've been. Maybe you and I are similar people. Maybe everyone understands to some extent, and I'm just one of the many. But it all just seems so REAL. As if you read the minds of the masses and decided to yourself, "I know just what to write to make them FEEL."

_

I can't help but feel like this was meant for me, even though you have no knowledge of my relationship or the life I lead. It's the best coincidence ever, but somehow you knew exactly what I needed to hear.

~DnD~
MontJed chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
All i can say is... Thank you.

Im glad the idea appeared reasonable to you, and i tell you, this is one of the nicest one-shot ive ever read, if not the best.

From a humble reader to one of the finest writer ever.
Raven Cactuar chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I remember there was a brief break up explained in the other story, but I never thought you would tell us about it. This is great like all your other fics and I love how they're all connected. Makes it alot easier to follow the storyline. Good job!
li-tzu chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
oh, my, wow.

i am so glad that you haven't stopped writing. every time that i'm sure that i've read the best that you post, something better comes along. you have this lovely knack for making my heart hurt when i read your stories, and that's a good thing. you capture tension without over blowing it, you mix in drama without stepping into melodrama. you have a finesse with words, and each story and drabble gets better than the last. also, 'When the wind fell in love with the building that sheltered it, there were bound to be some inconsistencies. She wouldn’t be around forever, he would never learn spontaneity...' ... that was the best bit, right there. i feel so much for what you've built in your series surrounding tifa and vincent (two characters that i have never really considered as eligible to be together, but then again, they fit better than vincent with aerith, or worse, yuffie. not yuffie bashing here, they just would not mix, realistically speaking.) simply put, kudos. :)

and i've got another chapter up, and more on the way. writer's block can be a pain sometimes. x_x
enigma chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Wow, you're work is truly inspiring. I love how you captured Tifa's and Vincent's personalities. Yet another wonderful story woven just perfectly to fit the rest of your stories. I can't wait 'till your next story. _