Reviews for Darwin's Tale
dolphinology chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
What an interesting story. I like how Darwin helped the women.
Hwi-Noree chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
oh man
those last 3 lines get me every time
this is such a great fic
Hwi-Noree chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
"Hope is alive!" I LOVE THIS! *tear*
Jades son chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
I want to thank everyone who made my mother’s favorite hobby a pleasant one. She enjoyed writing and liked to hear from everyone no matter what they thought of her work. My mother passed away on June 27, 2002 from leukemia, she was 35 years old. She made a lot of friends doing the things she liked and you were all on her mind a lot in the last couple of months. She regretted that she could not finish some of her stories, she wished she had more time and more inspiration to work on them. It’s okay to continue leaving your reviews on her stories, my sisters and I like to read them, it makes us feel like our mother is still here touching others with her words. Thank you all, I wish I knew the names of the one’s who helped her so much, she was very fond of each one of you.
Margaret chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
Spoiler alert - don't read this until you've read the story.

This is an unusual, interesting story. I thought some of the characterisation was very good. I also found the circumstances of the actual delivery unconvincing, but the rest of the plot makes up for it. (Perhaps you need to put in a reason

why a C-section isn't possible, maybe that labour

is very advanced. However, I do think she'd be more likely to have Lucas supporting the woman's shoulders - and probably sqiicked enough from seeing.) I hope there will be more of this one - not least because you have a really hateful villian to be dealt with!
ShadowSpirit chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
That was cool. I wish there was more to it (is there any more?) Maybe a fanfic charachter.
foofy mcfoofersons chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Awww...LucasLucasLucas...can't help it, I'm obsessed...need...coffee...for...Muse...anyway, absolutely WONDERFUL story! Keep up the GREAT work!
Marsbert chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
That was good, you got the characters all right, especially lucas, but it seems like there needs to be more of an ending. i dont know, if i were you, i would have everyone on the ship ooh and aah over the baby, but thats just me
Karel chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
How can Kristin tell the woman is in labor just by feeling her stomach and what exactly is she doing that she can't deliver the baby? Also, she needs to suction the baby's mouth and nose. As much fun as it is to watch Lucas deliver a baby, I think that Kristin would do a C-section. She has know idea how old the fetus is or if it's actually ready to be baby could be at risk from the mother's injuries and I don't think that Kristin would wait. I'm not even sure that Tony could push the baby out like that. That would be fun for Lucas, too, don't you think? Otherwise, it's a good beginning and I'd like to see more. (Is that constuctive enough? :-) )
jo chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
wow...this is a powerful story...good job
ns chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
This is interesting. It's an original idea, (as far as I know). Are you gonna continue it because I'd like to see where you go with it?
Silverwolf chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
I like it. Could you write more.