Reviews for In The Blink Of An Eye
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
A great story. Very good.
Kal Torak chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
whoa...once again, very well done. Trinity in danger (well, in very serious mortal danger this time, not like normal Trinity danger) seems to come up a few times in your fics, doesn't it? Oh well, it's great to see you back :)

I like this one. Not as much as Broken Trinity, but still, very good. I guess it's a bit short, and I reckon there's more...discribing action than discribing feeling. I dunno. But you still did a good job. God, what a dream!

-Torak
Whoever chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Wow! are you gonna continue this?
whispering silence chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
i love it... keep going!
LeVide chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Great start! Please, update soon! Good work!
richard the pedantic chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I'm beginning to notice a reccuring thread in your fics. Namely the untimely demise of Trinity. Not that i'm complaining of course, it makes for good stories, like this one for example.

I like it, fast paced and with a suitibly gripping ending, and i just realised that Trinity may not be dead after all and it may be part of a clever cliffhanger of sorts. Ah i don't know.

Thanks again for the dedication and glad you enjoyed your birthday gift, but do not think that this can save your garden if you don't update quickly.

I'll end with a conventional 'good things'.
Divamercury chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Whoa. Very, very intense beginning. PLEASE continue soon; I have to see where this goes!

DM