Reviews for Contact
bbrae104 forever chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
Update!
tanyeera chapter 8 . 4/4/2005
Pretty hurry up with the next chapter.
0aloy0bung0 chapter 8 . 3/20/2005
ok, now they are all pissing me off!..besides Star and BB of corse... but still! and do you know who i hate the most? hm? do yah? the guard! what an ass!

i think thats the angeriest i've ever been in a review... col.

i still luv!

update soon!
bluerose2823 chapter 8 . 3/19/2005
good job yet again, you rock the house AND out loud, that is how hard you rock. UPDATE SOON!
Ravenfairie chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
Oh that was good and i wish it was longer dont let it come to an end

Ravenfairie
bluerose2823 chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
HOly shit (sry) that was an amazing please UPDATE SOON i love ur stories they are all great especially this one i loved (sorry to say) the part where beastboy gets sent to jail for "rape" i thought that was very inventive, and creative something i never would have thought up! Good job UPDATE SOON!
0aloy0bung0 chapter 7 . 2/27/2005
woah, that was realistic. ca you do 2 more chapters, atleast?

please update soon!
bestfan22 chapter 6 . 2/18/2005
this is awesome. i like the story plot and everything. I hope the new chapter comes soon!
0aloy0bung0 chapter 6 . 2/17/2005
very good...and sad. i dont say a story is sad alot, but that was...AND I LOVE IT! you have to continue! update soon!XD
Ravenfairie chapter 5 . 2/16/2005
Good story plezz write more soon or i might just come and get u... jk

Raven fairie
ravenfairie chapter 6 . 2/16/2005
that was the best story ive read so far plezz write more soon or ill die i hope raven comes back and terra goes away for ever!

Ravenfairie
ravenfairie chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
that was a good story i loved it plez write bore soon and im sad that raven died.
RtDK chapter 5 . 2/15/2005
Hmm... *Rubs his chin* Not bad...not bad... Personally, I'd work on the writing style a little bit. There's nothing truly wrong with it if you like first-person perspective, but I'd go with third-person. I have a story that you can look at if you wish for an example, but other than that, it doesn't seem like such a bad story.

Raze, the Dragonic Knight
0aloy0bung0 chapter 5 . 1/31/2005
yeah, she kinda did seem like a sorta slut. but I think that by now Terra would have changed. keep the updates commin! XD
0aloy0bung0 chapter 4 . 1/20/2005
you finally updated! oh yeah one thing. how could Terra not notice Raven's absents? thats all. update again soon!