Reviews for A Magic Beyond
DracyGiuliana chapter 5 . 5/3
*makes a sound akin to a dying animal*
This... this has got to be the most adorable Harry Potter fanfic I have ever read in my life! This is wonderful! I.. I can't even, no, seriously, I can't. *sob* Thank you for sharing this!
Momma Lici chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Oh my word!

*FEELS*
titania2811 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Amazing story '
Brachypodus chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
This was adorable, I'm glad I found it, and that they got to see each other again :)
aphidiot chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
I really like Adrian.
gamma-rae-star chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
This story was epicly awesome...
It was such a light, sweet and simple story line but had some deep stuff intertwined in there too...
I love how you sprung the bit about Harry being a wizard in at the end, I was really expecting it to be an AU but that was a delightful surprise.
Ikurus chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
This was a wonderful story. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
Angelfabeth chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
Aww the ending was so sweet! I don't ship Harry/Hermione but that small bit at the end was fine. I think it's adorable how Harry ended his piece of writing and I think he would have totally done that :) Great job, I really enjoyed reading this!
Elianna Eldari chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
:D This was perfect!
Cassa-Andra chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
The is an awesome story. Thank you.
Cadid423 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I'm aprehensive about posting this review, but I think it's something you deserve to read, and even if you never do, I'll feel better for having said it. (typed it... whatever c:)This has been stewing for a long time, so it might be a tad bit lengthy because I have so much to say.

I first discovered this story in the winter of 2008; it's one of the first fanfics I've read. My life wasn't going so well at this point. I was the new kid in a scary new school and fear of rejection made it hard for me to make friends. Looking back on it now, I believe that this story was particularly inspiring because it made me believe that there might be a place for me to fit in in this new scary school. There's something about the way you described the string quartet that just made it seem so... accepting. After all, if music could heal a neglected boy wizard then certainly it could sooth the worries of a lonely teenage girl, right?

And I had always been interested in music and art... but I was always more concerned with singing and drawing than I was any sort of musical instrument. However, I was willing to broaden my horizions if it meant making some friends and that same week I asked to have my elective switched from electronics to orchestra.

Four years later, I honestly cannot fathom how different I would be if I had never read this story. Music is literaly my life now. I play first chair viola in my highschool orchestra, am student president of the choir, and I'm heavily involved with the after-school all-girls accapella group. Prehaps I would've discovered my love of the preforming arts eventually, but I can't possibly be more grateful than I am to you for kickstarting my journey. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing this beautiful, wonderous, life-changing fic.

-Darri*
loretta537 chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
this was a nice story
WitchWolf29042 chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Awww! That's Touching *Sniff* I Loved It, Good Job
Miss Down chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Thank you for such a wonderful read! I listened to "The Lark Ascending" while reading your story, and it was perfect and I must admit a few tears were shed.
Thanks again for a wonderful experience!
Ressick chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
This was incredibly sweet. Thank you.