Reviews for Tsunami
Evil-Green-Marshmellow chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
I know you haven't updated in a while, but i really hope you finish this fic! ITS SO GOOD! i like the relationship between Lucas/Eugenie that you have going:) PLESE CONTINUE!
Jades son chapter 2 . 7/27/2002
I want to thank everyone who made my mother’s favorite hobby a pleasant one. She enjoyed writing and liked to hear from everyone no matter what they thought of her work. My mother passed away on June 27, 2002 from leukemia, she was 35 years old. She made a lot of friends doing the things she liked and you were all on her mind a lot in the last couple of months. She regretted that she could not finish some of her stories, she wished she had more time and more inspiration to work on them. It’s okay to continue leaving your reviews on her stories, my sisters and I like to read them, it makes us feel like our mother is still here touching others with her words. Thank you all, I wish I knew the names of the one’s who helped her so much, she was very fond of each one of you.
JediK1 chapter 2 . 6/10/2001
wow, this is getting really good! Keep it coming! D
karen1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2001
sigh i love ben :D great story, will there be more?
JediK1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
OOO! Promise that you'll write more soon! Pretty please? :-)
ns chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
This is good. Well written. Continue soon.
Morrigan chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
It's quite good, is there more to come from it? because the end seemed somewhat weird... What I don't quite understand is how someone who worked in kiosk would end up on the seaquest? But still it was a nice story with a little ELF :-) .

P.S. One last question: Could it be that Eugenie has a touch of Mary Sue? You know, old friend of Tony, everybody likes her, is likely to fall in love with Lucas etc? I don't want to be mean, I think she's still a good character; it's just that I noticed these things... But there's a Mary Sue in all of us! Keep up the good work!