Reviews for The Fractured Bone
superanimated chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Wow. I was surprised at the very first line.

Good job. _
superanimated chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
twelve plus three is fifteen...

but still; good! i'm really loving u!
ignitesthestars chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
Wow. You are the master of the hundred-word drabble. I totally fail at aything under 300 words. I like my adjectives, lol.

Anyway, these are awesome! Oh, and I'm updating The Stage ahewad of schedule! It should be up in a few hours, if I work really hard.

And yes, I just used your review (the drabbles are lovely!) to pimp my own writing. Don't kill me too bad?
Anon782 chapter 7 . 10/29/2007
*low whistle* Definitely an interesting thought on Naruto.
Azamiko chapter 7 . 10/11/2007
Yay! Another person who thinks that Naruto would have gone crazy a long time ago if he remembered his dreams!
Magic Crystal Rose chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
Really touching story. I love it.
Darkslilangel chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
It's a nice bunch of FFs. They're good.
Relala chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
Awe, those were so cute!

My favourites were about team 7...:)
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 6 . 7/22/2006
All a bit wistful and downbeat, but not necesarilly depressing. Well written though.
Wilted Paper Flowers chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
Aw...awesome drabbles, but so sad. [ Is there any chance you can update soon, and perhaps add in some happiness? ] That'd be much appreciated!
illuminated bestiary chapter 6 . 3/12/2006
All of them are beautiful, some melancholy and some very sweet. **smile** Technically though, three years from twelve would be fifteen, right?
Merkanzee chapter 6 . 1/14/2006
Your stories are amazing! I really like them. I thought the SasuIno was good. That one is my favorite. Dreams was good too. I like it a lot too.
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 6 . 12/4/2005
Lovely piece of work; I really like how you portray Team 7- it's sort of like your niche. :D Well done.
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 5 . 11/3/2005
Ooh, I really liked this piece. Short and sweet; very nice.
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Very simple but expressive. I like it.