Reviews for The Battle of Wisdom and Reason
Faeriefyre16 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I would like to favorite this story about ten million times :) Cuz I lawled so hard
Resevius chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Good grief! That was freaking HILARIOUS! You are so incredibly talented at making any pairing believable, no matter how unfathomable they are. Ooh, a threesome with cats! And remevarry (Remus/Severus/Harry) gives new meaning to Two and a Half Men. ;) Brilliant story! Please keep writing! Madam
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Hilarious, brilliant. I replaced Luna for Sheldon from the Big Bang comedy and enjoyed that scene even more. I'm happy you kept your stories on this site as all of them are superbly written.
Oranyi chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This was so incredibly funny! I laugh out loud many times. So, so funny! I really love your writing style. No matter what pairing it is, you make it work and add an interesting twist to it.
Cathielle chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I like died and was resurrected due to some serious laughing issues I will more than likely be having after that stunt you pulled with mcgonagall and her kitty melange...not thinking about it anymore.

Oh yes, and I will be sending you a bill for my broken computer as it fell on the floor due to the uncontrollable shaking my body has been exhibiting ever since I had started reading this.

Nah, just kidding. And I highly recommend you to contemplate writing more of this. Bloody hilarious.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
... absolutely epic story! the funniest thing i've read all year! i love how your mind works! lol...
virus-of-blossoms chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I never thought I could have so much fun reading this! It was absolutely hilarious!
Harry-ankit-potter chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I have read many many fics of all genre. I read this fic and i couldnt stop myself from reviewing. It is among the goodest humour/romance fic i have ever seen. You should like fics like this more. please. Very good fic. Thanks for giving us such wonderful fic. I havent read your other fics. but i am starting them now.
TheWeaselette chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This is as much disguisting as it is hilarious. I'm ashamed for reading this :).

"You had lesbian cat sex?" :)

“If I want to be vulgar about it? How is it that you had a kitty orgy but somehow I’m the vulgar one?”

Hilarious! :)
InTheTelling chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh my goodness... That was amazing. I liked every pairing. They kept on getting crazier and crazier. Except for Ginny and Hermione. I actually find that one of the most normal, besides Harry and Snape. :P Just so obvious, you know? But what I DIDN'T expect was McGonagall, and her many... Lovers... *coughs out hair ball* Perfect. A as a parody, and even as a piece of serious fiction.
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I loved this way too much... It was amazing.

Keep writing,

-GG
reason vs. rhyme chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I think my brain just popped. And I might have also died laughing. "six bludgers...for the added thrill." Also, Hermione making up a color-coded chart of dirty things for Harry and Lupin to do. I died. Really.
lore chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
hilarious! and crazy too!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
my mind has been scarred by this, but i will wear the scars with pride because this was absolutely hilarious.
LovesRickman chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Wonderful! Laughed myself silly!

Missy