Reviews for On Potions Mastery
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Very well written.
riverrat chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Finally somebody is straightening the master/Master thing out. I know about pet peeves. Even though English isn't my first language and I have my difficulties, it drives me nuts when people who speak and write English all their lives don't know the difference in between "your" and "you're" or "they're" and "their". Oh well, I guess we all have some things that get our 'ropes in a twist' ;-)
Anyway, great story.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I never really thought about that before. It only tends to annoy me if people aren't consistent with the capitalisation that they do chose to use. And I like how you ended it - the fic seemed somewhat serious at the beginning but towards the end it veered more towards crack.

"Pen pals. We could be pen pals..." - Awesome!
completelyensnarryed chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
What insight you have! Thank you for teaching us the difference between 'master' and 'Master.' Canon-wise, it makes sense that he was Potions master. (But that other one makes for excellent debate!)
Amethy chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
XD Pure gold!
Artemis the Emerald Princess chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
That was interesting and kind of funny.
SuLily chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I have read so much fan fics I forget that Snape isn't REALLY a Potions Master (nor that Dumbledore is a muniplutive matchmaker and Ron is a hot headed berk). Oh, the world of fanfiction.
crazybibliophile chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
...But it refers to him as the books as capital M Potions Master. Or maybe it's different with copies from different countries, like the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone?

Anyway, this is amusing. :)
Skyline Romance chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
hahahaha! This drives me nuts too!
Lady Whitehart chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I've been trying to find this for ages. That's one of my pet peeves too.

Pen pals? Oh, yes, I can see Snape being someone's pen pal. Thanks for sharing.
Aldavinur chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Excellent!

I've never thought about it before!

But your right! Really, great idea!
Orwhatwehave chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Never fear, this story is plentiful in its hilarity... but Hermione does seem a little strange... pen pals? wtf? Anyway, this is an absurd story full of utter brilliance: keep it up.
hello chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
never thought of it! HILARIOUS!
amsev chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
OMG LOL! LOL! LOL! Excellent one-shot!
Nirrti chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
LOL, I've had this "pet peeve" myself but then in the middle of one fic, found that I needed to use the fanfic misassumption after all, so had to add an explanatory A/N.

However; the title for a school master also has a capital M when applied as an individual title and also when one has a Masters in a subject. This I can assure you of as I am a school teacher with a Masters.