Reviews for Painless
Prosperosdaughter chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Always wonderful. Your stories are always wonderful and so full of longing.
tohru80 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
wow. amazingly writen. not only kept snape in character but managed to change his personality while doing it. i love how you switched back and forth from present to past memories so smoothly. i love it. please tell me there will be more to this story.
iimagineyou chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I keep finding all of these really great stories, and when I check out the author, it's you! Lol. Well... *Again* something fantastically written, everything is just perfect.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Oh, what a neat story! I like this very much, and I like the fact that your Lupin actually wants to pay his debts. Very good.
PhiloFoX chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
"Minerva was stunned mute and Albus nearly choked on his lemon drops.”

THE VERY THOUGHT OF IT! Priceless.

After reading 'Midnight at the Owlery' I enjoyed this one just as much. You're superb at handling these two precious creatures.
Isabelle Adamowitz chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Very nice. I like how this is moving and manages to do so without being over the top. It's quiet et nostalgic and I really like the atmosphere througout the whole fic. Well done.

Isa
wynnleaf chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Great story! Excellent ending. I found this story on someone's recommended list. What a fine piece it is!

I like the way you make Lupin come alive not only through Snape's memories of him, but also through Snape's thoughts about him. He seems personally involved in the story, even though he's supposedly unconscious. Then of course, in the end, it makes perfect sense that he actually heard a lot of Snape's comments.
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
my dad told my mom he loved her when she was asleep and the next day she looked very smug...he looked scared...and theyve been divorced for years so it surprised me
hotcocoalatte chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Amazing! Loved how you portrayed the both of them! -
TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Wonderful...Hiding behind a plant- excellent piece.
Lotus-chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I saw this in someone's favorites and read it on a whim. It's genius. Pure genius. The way you've captured the essence of the books, the characters, it's just fabulous. The dialogue was wonderful, the character interactions perfect and I don't even like this pairing. But I must admit you've pulled these two together... dare I say it..?: beautifully. This goes in my favorites.
auror2020 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
That was as sweet story. Thanks.

BTW, someone recommended another Snape/Lupin story by you called Quarrantine (sic). But I can't find it, even if I spell it Quarantine. Did you write a story by that name?
mercutio-rane chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Ah, I LOVE this one! How wonderful that Snape pours out his heart and his memories only to be trapped by the unexpected snafu of Lupin hearing it all! Mrahaha! Beautifully written and pin-point accurate characterizations. Thanks so much! :)
Nymph Du Pave chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Oh... oh how freaking lovely. Not that I am surprised, of course ;)

I love the memories, the thoughts, the tenderness under all the caustic ways. And the wonderful ending.

I've read so much fanfiction from so many authors... its just cookie-cutter plots. Same relationships, same way to get together, same first kiss.

You keep coming up with beautiful ways to get them together.

You're great!
Galacia chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I liked it a lot! Are there any hopes for another chapter or a sequel? It's so rare I get to see Severus spoken of in this light. I believe it's true. Those two are very similar. Thank you for writing it anyways.