Reviews for Sick
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
lolololol
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I thought it was beautiful
duchessme chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
that was regulars..
kurie-tibiti chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
this is very entertaining too bad there isn't more.
Luca5963 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Every cute ! Awesome story! I crak at the end !
metherland chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Hello, I loved your story. I am French and I would translate it so I ask for permisson. It would fill the fandom, there is very little fanfic about the couple Tezuka / Echizen.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
awwww, cute! very cute! kunni-chan~
Kiriyuu69 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
hahahaXD that was so funny... I loved the way inui collected his data.
Lady Aru of Elyonia chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Why you... *giggling uncontrollably* tricking us like that... *trying not to cry from laughing so hard*
Different Child chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Aw!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Well, this is certainly is interesting. The regulars are definitely going to get the wrong idea from that... This was a fun read.

Well written.
speadee chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
It was kind of weird. So Ryoma was sick, and Captain Tezuka was taking care of him?
mimikitty chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Sequel, sequel ! Please write a sequel, this story is really great, nya ! LOL ! This was really funny, I just love stories where the team finds out that Tezuka and Ryoma have a relationship. And also that the situation was innocent but didn't look like it was just fantastic.

Mimikitty
edhel-tarien chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Ahahahaha! I love where Eiji was like NO! CHIBI! LOL! Very creative! The randomness was awesome! :D :D :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
This story was pretty good, i liked it, it was funny. are you going to make a sequel or continuation of this? i would like to see what happens the next day.-