Reviews for Jekyll learns to drive, then all hell brakes loose
X With Some Y chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
That was hilarious. This deserves a fave.
Obi's second Cousin chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
The title really does say it all...
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
""Would you just look at that back seat!" hissed Jekyll, "Imagine all the sex that could be done over there""

XD! Ah, well, yes, you do need a beta. I am happy to volunteer for the work. I'm an editor on my school paper, a grammar nazi, and I beta for my friend and another write already here, so, you know, feel free to e-mail me! E-mail address is on my look up.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
OH MY GOD. THAT WAS BLOODY HILARIOUS. Hyde was Jack the Ripper? Who knew!
Papa Sparda's Child chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
XD! Dr. Jekyll always had the capablity of going insane anyway.. Well, with Mr. Hyde antagonizing him all the time..
An Old User chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
I'm a Jekyll fan, and I usually get peeved when people write him ooc. But your fic was BLOODY HILARIOUS! It's just silly, and I was laughing so hard that I cried. Keep up your awesome work.
Night Wing chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
That was hilarious! ANd your right... it IS always the quiet ones who make road lunatics... i can so see Jekyll goen CRAZI on the road. Lol-anways... i love a happy ending. Sorry SUGAR RUSH! Anyways, that was a really funny, happy story and i LOVED IT! Hope you make many, many, many more filled with INSANE goodness. Love, Night Wing
Roses-r-red chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
*on the gound laughing*

That is seriously one of the funniest LXG fics ever! *bust out laughing agian*
wicked-n-lazy chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I was reading this secretly in my science lesson and I almost died laughing!
Faust chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
that was hilairious, especially when Nemo mooned the queen.