Reviews for Mea Culpa
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Wow! Amazing job! :)
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Caitlin was something else and you do her memory justice with every story you write!
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Nice background on Kate after that episode !very good job using te Catholic references!
Youngest Knight chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Very insightful and well written. And at the risk of sounding rude, don't worry about the Catholic part. I never would have guessed you weren't; I haven't heard those prayers in those forms, and I'm a Catholic altar server! Very well written, the older forms of the prayer really meshed with the tone and fit better than any of the new ones. Keep writing more stories!
nikkinor chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
That was really good, I'm not Catholic, but was still was sweet.
troubletwinintx chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
This was a very nice ending to what I thought was an unfinished issue with Kate when the show ended the other night.

You did a great job and I truly enjoyed it.
sammie28 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Two stories in a week! Another well-written story. Ducky is such a soft-heart.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
That was really good-very ic-and I can actually see this working!

Ducky is the right person to give Kate a shoulder to lean on-thanks for a great "missing scene"!
Margaret chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Nice, very well done. I think you truely captured Kate's thoughts at the end of the episode, and gave her some closure. I loved the way you treated Ducky as well, it was a nice balance in his attitude and the way he chose to help Kate out. This one I'm going to come back and reread over and over again.
Elf-Vulcan chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Excellent! Thanks for writing this :).
buttercupviolet chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Wow. That was a very good story. Thanks.
aaaaab chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
WOW. That was wonderful. I hoped someone would do a reaction- thanks-

-Spike