Reviews for Oh What a Lovely War
meowbooks chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
That's Hawkeye. Bravo.
Anutheal chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Very nice beginning, written very well. Especially the arguement, it was written perfectly, the way they tried to ignore it. Please update )...I really liked it. It was perfect.

Ani
Micahx20 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I loved your story, its got some intresting points. Your style is a little eratic try being less blunt and color your words abit. Other wise your ideas and your story line is very entertianing. lol i'm putting you on my alerts list keep up with the good work
jadebellamy chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
OI! Juts looked to see if you had updated and you STILL havent! Oh come on now, this is totally cruel, the story has ended right for it to be an actual "end of story" so it NEEDS a NEW chapter DESPERATELY! Please!
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Wonderful start, I can't wait to read more! Is this going to center around Margaret as well?

UPDATE SOON!
morph chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
It's a good start. I haven't read a MASH fanfic in a long time, so this is quite refreshing. keep up the good work! :)
Plant Pot Stand chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Do you have a beta? I think you need a beta. You should get a beta. Has anyone suggested a beta?

Good idea though, I just think... hmm. How should I put this. That you should get a beta?

Update soon, oh, and think about that beta.

(Renowned for being an asshole!)