Reviews for Incredible Life
Moon Girl chapter 2 . 3/2
What about Violet saves Tony and He discovers her Identity?
Moon Girl chapter 1 . 3/2
What about reveilling their powers to the public to save the Public next.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
I know its been 10 years and this is kind of a long shot...but will you EVER continue this story?!
DeathDragon9000 chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Why are you not continuing this? This is amazing!
Wolf Prime chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
I really enjoyed all the two chapter from beginning until the end! I hope there will be a new chapter in this story, it has a lot of potential. Congratulations, my friend! You win a BIG 10!
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
"Eat my dust, fungus," Violet replied, poking her tongue out at her kid brother.

Qoheleth chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Dear Ben:

Actually, it's the Declaration that specifies the pursuit of happiness as an inalienable right. The Constitution just covers life, liberty, and property (along with freedom of speech, the right to bear arms, and so on).

I know, it's a niggling detail to be worrying about in a chapter as impressive as this one. But I just thought I'd mention it.

gabthebomb chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
This is a really well-written story. I'm sorry to see that you seem to have abandoned it! Great job.
Lady Barbara chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Excellent story, Ben.
Tommy Byrn chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
So I watched the movie the other day and came here to see if there were any fics and lo and behold there was this one. After reading a few one shots this is the first I saw that actually had some meat to it and I've greatly enjoyed it. I don't know if you've completely abandoned this one (since you haven't updated in a while I assume you may have) but if you haven't I'd be interested in seeing what happens next. Good writing!
madbrad chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
Very, very good. Excellent writing. I could just keep on reading more and more of this stuff ...

"To be continued ..." - can we hold you to that? I guess not, it's been 8 months since you updated this.

You're a very good writer, and I greatly enjoyed reading these two chapters. Thank you for the entertainment!
madbrad chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Wow! This is the first 'Incredibles' fanfic I've read ... actually I've only read Harry Potter up to now, came over here to read your HP story, and then saw this ... but this Incredibles story reads fantastically well! A pity that it looks like you haven't written anything in a while. But this was a good 'short story' coda to the movie in any case. Well done!
The Super of All Supers chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
PLEASE continue this fic it's brilliant every time i come on the computer i look to see if anymore chapters are available. THAT's how much I like it.
Forceuser3 the Jedi Master chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
more chapters please
Etienne chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
This is the best Incredibles fanfic I have ever read.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »