Reviews for Dark Sorrow: Blood Vengeance
Jades son chapter 2 . 7/27/2002
I want to thank everyone who made my mother’s favorite hobby a pleasant one. She enjoyed writing and liked to hear from everyone no matter what they thought of her work. My mother passed away on June 27, 2002 from leukemia, she was 35 years old. She made a lot of friends doing the things she liked and you were all on her mind a lot in the last couple of months. She regretted that she could not finish some of her stories, she wished she had more time and more inspiration to work on them. It’s okay to continue leaving your reviews on her stories, my sisters and I like to read them, it makes us feel like our mother is still here touching others with her words. Thank you all, I wish I knew the names of the one’s who helped her so much, she was very fond of each one of you.
Crys Ritter chapter 2 . 5/9/2002
DUDE! That was soooo awesome!
Jade Stiger chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to put up the last part of this! Thanks so much to all of you who encouraged me so very much! The plot bunnies were awful, it gave me so many ideas for how to end the story but I had to go with my original ending. (sorry!) But nothing is written in stone, so it's possible that they are still alive! ;)
lepus chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
I thought it was a mary-Sue story intended on getting Jim back with a good old female- blah. Good suspense and mood though. Plus Ihave to admit I'm biased since I really like Blair and think Jim needs him.
scifan101 chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
Aaaaaagh! How could you kill Blair? Please either let it be a very bad dream or let a good witch be able to bring him back! And, oh yeah, finish the story!
missy chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
he didnt come back...::crying::
D.W chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
I loved it! The story can't end like this. What an awful way to

die. You have got to bring Blair back! Use the panther's

mystical sentinel powers to bring him back alive. Jim needs

his guide, his friend. After all, the casket was close. Who's

to say Blair was actually in it? Won't Wynn Taylor be shocked

to see Blair alive just before Jim kills her? Something to

think about.
Raven's Delight chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
cool. i like the whole majik aspect of the story. poor Blair *waaaahhh!* what a crappy way to die. i hope you will comtinue with the story. i like that Blair was the last Sentinel Guide, so does that mean Ellison is the last Sentinel?
BAW chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
I normally don't like death stories, but this was a powerful one. I presume that you will follow up on it?

If we assume that being a Guide is a genetic as being as is being a Sentinel, we may further assume that Naomi has Guide potential. Is Jim going to take her along? As the victim's mother she certainly has the right, and Jim will need a Guide.