Reviews for Little Red Riding Hood
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 8 . 4/25/2005
Fantastic, Squeaker. Orlox is about to run his big mouth and get our favorite boy in trouble, isn't he? HUM How will Sage take it?
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 4/22/2005
I would have wept... but that's just me. Hee hee. I liked it. A very needed chapter. Is she going where I think she's going? Pokes all around.
Kitala chapter 6 . 4/16/2005
Post more soon.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
This was great! I love it! I do wish people respected good work...hum. Sorry. Anyhow, pokes to you.
Kitala chapter 5 . 3/14/2005
Happy Birthday (though a bit belated). Continue with this soon, please.
FrostedMidnight chapter 5 . 3/8/2005
happy birthday to you, happy birthdaty to u , great chappie, update again sonn!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 3/8/2005
Terence and Iris are so cute! I love them! Hee hee. Anyhow, the arguement between Adrian and Sage was very well placed. I liked it. Pokes to you!
Kitala chapter 4 . 3/3/2005
I wonder what'll end up happening to Iris.
The Seventh Child chapter 4 . 2/26/2005
Awesome, it was really well done IMO but of course sucking up always works best when you want someone to update!
FrostedMidnight chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
oh so good ! yay for updates FINALY! now you must update again soon! I command it! *grins*
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
Oh, cliffy indeed! Love it...An Evans, huh? With pretty green eyes, you say? Hum very suspicious, PLP! Pokes to you!
Kitala chapter 3 . 2/2/2005
Hmm...I do like it, just post more often. I liked the conversation on if he would turn her, for some reason.
Rheebus chapter 3 . 2/2/2005
Finally! You updated! I thought about dropping the story ltogether because you hadn't updated in so long! You caught me just in time! Update soon!
FrostedMidnight chapter 3 . 2/2/2005
me likey me likey me likey me likey! you must update4 agaijn soon!did i mention me likey?
FrostedMidnight chapter 2 . 2/2/2005