Reviews for Revelations
Dab chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
Love it! Please update more.
hopelessromantic chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
love it!
Mwahahahaha chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Awwwwww soo cute together! Goody job. But now i want more...MOAR!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Actually, as the manga chapter after she leaves is called "July Rain, Interrupted", I'm pretty sure she left early in July, well into ice cream season.

Ichigo seems a bit too sappy in the early chapters. He doesn't seem like the type to let himself feel much emotion, and it is possible for a 15-year-old to suppress/repress.

Aww! How sweet.
Chocoholic chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Awww, Ichigo's in denial and Rukia is still clueless (: haha, really love this pairing, and you made it a whole lot better :D
Manga154 chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
Holy shot! Keep it going. This is amazing. I wish you would continue the story, or let someone continue it.
StrictlySomething chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Very good beginning. Poor Ichigo seems to be having some problems and good ol' Rukia is as clueless as ever about it!

SS
amehoshi141 chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
SO CUTE! I liked how you made Ichigo in denial XD
iv chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
Haha nice details,good plot.I like it!

~iv~
Moon-Diva chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
Kudos to you for a job well done!

Very nicely written with a wide range of vocabulary and a style that produced an entertaining read.

LOL, I sound like an English teacher now :P

One thing I especially liked about your story was your ability to portray Ichigo's maturity while showing that he has the normal raging homones of any adolescent boy.

The ending was perfect: sweet and simple.
The Summer Breeze chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
amazing!

i completely loved it!

aww but just one kiss? (pout)

you should make a sequel!
oneluckyduck Sponge Fan chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Drop-down name menu worked!

Ahem...

The story was great! It had humor, great writing, and a varied vocabulary, which I always appreciate! Love it!
Prizz chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
wah! it's so cute! you should try writing M fics! hohoho~
Jitsu-Jitsu-Jitsu chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Great story! I enjoyed the whole thing, its pretty good for your first Bleach fic!

Keep on writing!

-Jitsu
Cherryblossom snow chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
KAWAII! that was super super super KAWAII!