Reviews for Love
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
dis is cute! u know wat it made me think? dat he disliked da puppy 1st b/c its like his situation w/ satomi. his mom died(not rlly) & his dad replaced her w/ satomi. his fish died & his dad replaced it w/ a puppy. but he accepted da puppy & not satomi. lol. yea im overanylyzing things.(dats wat i get 4 getting in2 child psychology)
BeautifulCatwoman2009 chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
the beginning part with the love from the bible

omg that blew me away

but to be honest

i really don't know what this story takes place

i like digimon but im totally lost

but ur really good at ur work

don't think i'm an instigater or something

Ken's luver chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
I really enjoyed this. It was light and funny at times but also a little sad and sweet. A really good one-shot and an orignal idea. Great job. I guessed straight off who the two kids at the pet store were, nice little effect there.

Merry Christmas

CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Well, you did a pretty good job on this story. You got their characters pretty good even if they were only young. Nice job. Although, your gammar and spelling was good, there is one sentene wherein you must've forgot one word. But overall, great job!
takuya chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
that was cool i liked it lots a good story
Scarred Dragonia chapter 1 . 12/1/2004

Oh my god. Yup, I noticed the Kousuke thingy, and well- call me retarded or what, but I didn't notice that they were Yutaka and Tomoki. I found this story really cute and funny, especially the part where the cat ate the koi-call me heartless or what, but when I thought of the clueless expression on his face, I had to laugh.

Is Yutaka that much older than Tomoki? I thought he was about 5 years older but you've made him 10 years older... is there a site where you got this piece of info from?

By the way, if Tomoki's six, Koji should be nine. Quoting Chris McFeely's Digimon encyclopedia (love that site) ~digipedia:

"In the Japanese version, Takuya is identified as being in the fifth grade, but in the dub of "Lobomon: Warrior of Light," he states that he's in the 6th grade, and Zoe points out that she is, too. So, this makes them one year older than the original. While the temptation is to extend this to cover all the kids, it is not so. In the dub of "The Odd One Out," J.P. confirms that he's in the seventh grade, the same as the original version. And he is the oldest of the group, so Koji and Koichi must remain at their original ages to preserve this. And since we're not changing their ages, it doesn't make much sense to do it with Tommy.

Takuya Kanbara (11/10)- holder of the Spirits of Fire

Koji/Kouji Minamoto (11) - holder of the Spirits of Light, Koichi's twin brother

Zoe/Izumi Orimoto (11/10, three months older than Takuya) - holder of the Spirits of Wind

J.P./Junpei Shibayama (12)- holder of the Spirits of Thunder

Tommy/Tomoki Himi (8)- holder of the Spirits of Ice

Koichi/Kouichi Kimura (11) - holder of the Spirits of Darkness, Koji's twin brother, formerly Duskmon"

That's all.