Reviews for Armageddon: The Unicron Wars
ERIS THE YING YANG TFMER chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
WOW AMASING THE DICRIPTIONS ARE INCREDIBLE

HOLD IT WHAT WAS THE SITUATION EXACTLY BETWEEN JHIAXUS AN MEGATRON WRITE A FIC TO EXPLAIN THAT OR i AM SO CONFUSED THIS IS A REVEIW FOR ALL THE STORY AND THE STORY'S PREDECESSIOR I WHANNA KNOW WHY JHIAXUS HATES MEGATRON SO MUCH AS TO KILL HIM IN ARMAGEDDON

KILL MARY SUES
Lady Shockbox chapter 10 . 3/5/2006
Shockbox: Man I'm kinda pissed 'cause I haven't been able to review this fic. Well, now that I'm here, I give this baby a good 5 stars!

Sixshot: Poor Ratchet. Wait. I'm a Decepticon and I feel bad for an Autobot? How screwed is that?

Shockbox: Okay, so Vector Prime is goanna despose of Rodimus Prime. That would explain why Rod ain't in Cybertron. Is the Master dude Primus? 'Cause that would be so cool!
DeltaSilver88 chapter 11 . 3/5/2006
That confrontation of Vector Prime and Rodimus was awesome. I do think that Primus ordered Rodimus' death because the time itself was at stake of being destroyed or something... and why would Primus want the Autobots to win? I think Rodimus doesn't quite realize he created the Decepticons, too.

That brings some interesting things into the story, the death of Rodimus, I mean. If I'm not wrong, him dying in the past would create a paradox or something like that. Or was that supposed to happen if he or his creator died before he was created?
DeltaSilver88 chapter 10 . 1/5/2006
So Vector Prime is joining in? Well, lets just see how it turns out. So, that thing with Jetfire and Hot Shot and them being almost dead must mean they get their Transformers Cybertron forms. So, I guess that means Scattorshot and Overhaul join the Autobots in the future?

Rodimus Prime? Is he your own character, or is he the G1 form or that Energon Rodimus?
HexPower chapter 10 . 1/5/2006
Ah Hell, this is just great. Vector Prime is going after Rodimus. This is not good, not good at all. The battle of the Primes is going to happen soon! And whois this Master guy? Well I guess I have to continue reading, until next time.
Ashana chapter 9 . 12/24/2005
You've done it again. You've made a wonderful story that just pulls you in and doesn't let you go. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
DeltaSilver88 chapter 9 . 12/23/2005
This is one of the best chapters. Megatron's transformation (no pun) was well described.

It's sad that Ratchet's dead. I sort of hoped he would be able to bring Silverbolt back.
DeltaSilver88 chapter 8 . 12/22/2005
I liked it how you described the two Bots' thoughts. Your description made me imagine that they both are hell-bent on achieving their goals.

By the way, what character did you base Silverbolt on?
Ashana chapter 7 . 12/12/2005
Perfect! I can think of no other word. Can't wait to see what happens with Predacon and Silverbolt!
Sandra chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I love this fanfic! I've followed through with it ever since i found it. I love the battle scenes but whats happened with poor Hot Shot and Jet Fire since they had their asses handed to them? Love the use of flashbacks!
DeltaSilver88 chapter 7 . 12/12/2005
I like those flashbacks. After all, they're showing us what kind of Bots the crew of the Oasis were. You've gotten nice personalities for the Universe characters. And that italicized part in the end is very interesting... a bit creepy, too.
Sixshotto chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Kewl! fics with Six Shot in them are, like SO hard to find.. So you rock for putting him in this fic. XD And Shockblast too..

I, too, loved the fight scenes, and the fic overall X3 Keep up the good work, and update ASAP!

..Man, I really suck at writing reviews.. *dies*
Memory chapter 6 . 11/22/2005
Poor scorpy I feel sorry for him, but hey nice story.
Ashana chapter 6 . 11/21/2005
Amazing! Loved the fight scenes! I could see them perfectly in my mind!

I can't wait for the next chapter! Don't leave us in such suspense!

Update soon!

Heart,

Ashana
DeltaSilver88 chapter 6 . 11/21/2005
Wow... that's amazing. Can't wait for the next chapter. It was a great idea to use the Transformers Universe characters as the Unicronians. By your description I actually thought that Predacon would look even more creepy. The Universe toy isn't really as terrible as your version.