Reviews for Falling
sunny tuesday chapter 2 . 1/11/2005
is this the end? I love it. I ususllay don't read femmeslash (it's against my religion) but this was exceptionettly good. I'm adding you to Author Alert!
An Astounded Fan chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
This really is wonderful work! Whoever said that you need to take this down is very wrong. That person needs to wake up. It's the 21st century! Hello! Well, anyway. Great story. Slash is only something I'm into when the story is very well-written, so congrats to you, m'friend. Please keep on with your writing. You are awesome at displaying feelings and your writing style is purely astounding, to say the least.

Keep On Writing,

An Astounded Fan*
Lonestarr chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
I think this is a very sweet story. The emotions are being beautifully conveyed here. I'm anxious to know what happens next.

I also like the exchanging of POVs.
TheWraith4 can't be bothered signing in chapter 2 . 12/2/2004
I always thought of slash as more difficult to write, and a bit risky. But you do it very well. I'll keep reading if you keep posting - this fic is well written and well thought out.
CrazyLake42 chapter 2 . 12/2/2004
::sighs:: It's so sad, yet happy... I wish I could capture emotions and stuff like that. Do update soon, I shall be waiting. Peace

Lake
truth chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
dnt write anymore u pervert! this story aint any good an thats the truth
CrazyLake42 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Glad to see you back... I'm loving this story... update soon? Please! Ok going now... peace

Lake