Reviews for Divine Retribution
That story was amazing! Honestly, I hate Terra with every fiber of my being and I think raven should have killed her but, as always, raven can't cause BB still likes her blah blah blah. I hate terra, she was only a distraction to bbrae, which I strongly support
discb chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Wow, this is amazing at 5 in the morning.
10/10 would read again
Black Raven 13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
That was the best flippen story of all time! I am very immpressd.

Your's Truly,

Black Raven 13
FireDitto chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
-raptured- Wow, they should have used that for the eps, rather than that junk they had written up! -pokes Terra-

Story is great, and its going on my list of Favorites XD I'll be sure to check out your other stories when its not nearly tomorrow ;)

Thanks for a great read,

FireDitto
Ninjamuffin13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
That. Is. Awesome. Are there really that many ways to kill someone with paper clip, or did you just make it up?
ally ally oxenfree chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Oh...my...gosh. *glomps* -

Heh. _
TopKat chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
i almost cried. this is such a contrast to the other fics of yours i've read, but i love it. brilliant.
Blizzard Flame chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
This is very deep.. I love it. You are an amazing writer, you know. Please keep on writing.
mrsrachelgrayson chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
this was an awesome story! probably the only one i've read with like nightmarish stuff! keep up the good work!
Aoi Ame chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
hey katie, 'sup. I know I haven't reviewed your fics in a while but I was busy. As, you've got a good fic here. let me know what your next idea is.
Gray Nameless chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
That was so dark and thoughtful, I liked it. It shows the danger Raven would face and the sacrifices she would make for her friends' safety. I also loved the ending. You're really talented at writing, since you can write romance, and both Humor and Angst so well.

- Great job!
DawnOftheSun chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Deep, sweet, that was AWESOME!

Slade began to laugh. A crazy, insane, psychotic laugh.

lol! :D

Good Job!
mystical silverware chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Yay for divine retribution! Let me just say that I completely agree with you that Terra is totally annoying in tht mud fight. Yes, it was probably the writer's plan to invoke extreme dislike but still. Well, it's always fun to see someone get their just desserts and nice to see that Terra moved on. Great story! _
The Last chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
OH. MY. GOD.
Jimmy the Gothic Egg chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
You are such an awesome writer. That is all I can say.