Reviews for A Dream Lost but not Forgotten
DanRadcliffeLuver chapter 10 . 5/29/2005
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...DYING TO KNOW WHAT THE CLIFFHANGER IS!
WisperingScream chapter 10 . 5/29/2005
oh god what happens?
blessedsecret chapter 10 . 5/29/2005
hm...no clue wut to think it going so i can -vka (and cheq out my fic jealousy with a side of guilt)IT SUX!(my story not urs)
princtongirl828 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
hey, i love the start of this story. Keep writting is all i can say
AlboDraconis chapter 8 . 4/22/2005
Pretty good story. I've enjoyed all the chapters. But the last two, although short, are packed with emotion. Keep writing your vision!
purebloodprince chapter 5 . 4/22/2005
great story, i don't really like how alex and ryan are punk rock posers but its your characters so w/e. I do like your story though
PockyEater chapter 8 . 4/21/2005
thats really good such a cliffhanger write asap

cya

PockyEater
BeaumontRulz chapter 7 . 2/15/2005
that was pretty good mate! and now i'm wondering who the person behind him is...hermione? lol...sry i have a bad memory and i dunno wat happened...i think i'll go back and re-read it lol. neways...omg now i have that song stuck in my head! lol...annoying...but its not that bad. eh. update soon!

BeaumontRulz chapter 6 . 2/15/2005
lol that was rushed but good. do do do do do do do do do do elmo's world ... yes i just watched sesame street...DONT LAUGH! lol...just seeing the word 'elmo' down the bottom made me remember that song lol. neways on2 da next chpt!

BeaumontRulz chapter 5 . 2/10/2005
m well that was good. yeah the grammar is still pretty bad lol but no one's perfect. i like how harry explained things to jake...i reckon harry should get wid mione soon. but yeah...thats just me. lol...neways update soon. i reckon ur skills as a writer r gettin better mate! go u! :D u get cookie dough from me! lol

BeaumontRulz chapter 4 . 2/4/2005
yeah still good. but short. and dude, read ova it b4 u post it. just 4 spelling and grammar mistakes. but other than that it was good! update soon!

justin-4902 chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
kool
Brode1466 chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
I think you have good enuf reasons for not updating lol Great Story :-p
BeaumontRulz chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
well ok then! me likey. update soon

jEnA-gHeRL chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
PLEASE UPDATE! ItS so GOOD!