Reviews for Beauty of Love
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
HYPER GREAT! Please update! Please update! Please update! Can't fucking wait!
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Will u ever be back with a new chapter?
Psycho Weasel chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Short but sweet. _ Oh gee, how could you be so cruel and leave me hanging with this last chapter? :'(

I really like this story. It seems realistic in a sense and also very relatable. I feel like I could really relate to Yama and his dislike for Taichi's friends. You really know how to write out your story.

I really love this story and hope that you continue with it again. :)
Psycho Weasel chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I'm really liking this story! It's very original and creative. It caught my attention immediatley while I was reading it. I feel pretty hooked and I can't wait to read more of it! Great chapter! :)
Sarakitteh chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
Hehe, cuteness.
Cazzylove chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
this is so cut please update soon
skipper3 chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
Hopefully you get the next chapter up soon. I really enjoy this story. Taito is love. Update as soon as you can! (which I hope is *VERY* soon) Love this story! Bye!
CalliecoKat chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
Again! An amazing story! How do you do it? Update soon please!
SoNa chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
Hay this story is so good...boy...please go on with it i wanna know what will happen when the others and their families know about thier affair...please..ONEGAI past the next chapter ASAP PLEASE
neo-chan chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
I really like this fic :) Don't know why I didn't start reading it earlier. Continue soon :)
Mr. Penutt chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
I like this story. I like the way the characters are portrayed, I like the way the story flows, I even like the chapter titles. So many stories start out with one or the other realising their love for eachother, and then the issue isn't resolved untill the end. There's always some stupid problem or somebody interupts, "Nuns and dinamite" if you will, and the story never goes anywhere. There's just this awkward series of events that EVENTUALY leads to something substantial. I wouldn't mind so much if it were actually a clever story line but so many are just... you know what I mean. Anyway this is a rarity in the way of Taitos so I aplaud you and look forward to the next chapter.
Princess-Anime chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
aw... awesome story so far.. plz update soon.. I wonder what Tai's team mates will think of his new "man" lol.. and what about Matt's band? or mutual friends...hmm... I like where this story is going. keep it up.. like I said.. awesome story.. plz plz plz update soon
Lugga chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
omg! glad you updated! :D can't wait for the next chapter!
Stephanie Chivas chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
*smack Chi over the head* Your pervert! *grins* Hope you update soon, I wanna read more. Please update!
renfan chapter 4 . 5/7/2005
Wow... I love this story so much... I just realized you haven't updated since december... damn. I hope you update soon! '
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »