Reviews for Demons in the Mist
headless chicken chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
this chapter helped me understand this 3x3 eyes thing.

your writing seems to have improved (oh god i sound like a teacher sorry) would you suggest this anime?
haedless chicken chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
ive never read the 3x3 eyes series so i don't know the charicters at all.

you made it very clear that you are a talented reader i cant wait to read the next chapter
acrytest chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
test
Otohimemutsumi27 chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
whorish sprawl

I like that line.
weeziesqueezie06 chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
I really like your second chapter and I'm really beginning to enjoy this series. I just might have to watch it now. I really like how you go from him hating her to loving her so quickly, and it actually makes sense. good job! i could never write this well.
weeziesqueezie06 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I have actually never seen 3x3 eyes, but so far you are doing a great job on your story, i really enjoyed it
Redeath chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
I really liked your story and the vivid characters. I would have liked to read more details, especially about the lock of hair and the spring. Tell me more about the surroundings and small things, not just what is happening. All in all, great story!
Neato chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
Very very nice, I'v never seen the sieries but it's a very nice story, I hope to see you updating soon and frquetnly, Keep up the great work!
Empathica chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Hey, nice! Though I swear you took the phrases "whorish sprawl" and "riddle me this" from the Dark Tower series...Oh, well, I'm probably wrong! Update soon, 'kay? -
monkey chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
i like it but if this is one chap you might want to cut it down a bit but on a scale of 1-10 it was a 9
Brittany N. Adams chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
I really enjoyed your story. Youa re very talented, and I would like to see more. This story is good enough to be put in a book! great job!
Yugijo chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
This has nothing to do with your story but

The wonderful thing about tigers
En Gen Nero chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Very good, tell me when the next chapter comes, I really want to know more.
MathiasMindblade chapter 1 . 2/18/2005