Reviews for The Great Journey
pacificuser chapter 12 . 12/1/2011
cool! this very cool!
Ecomadness chapter 12 . 6/30/2011
Really like this story hope u continue I reaaly wanna read more.
GunRecon 11 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
2553 was at the end of Halo 3. It's 2552 in Halo 2
Heretic.Knight.515 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
HA. This is awesome.
Mechconstrictor chapter 12 . 2/12/2010
Pretty good story. Is there a chance that more of this might be written?
spartan334zach chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
O just want to say that this is an amazing story.

The scenes are great and suspencefull i love this so much i give it a five out of five
PsylentFox chapter 12 . 3/6/2008
Kickass man, I was totally floored by the entire story's look and feel. There is honetly enough material here for you to get this thing published...maybe add on a few more chapters and have it professionally proof-read, then ship it off...cause this story really gets my inner Halo fan jumping for joy. I can't wait for the next chapter man, and I hope that you haven't forgotten about it...almost a year and a half since it was last updated...

Great job man, really enjoyed the story,

Ignorant One
pat chapter 12 . 10/4/2007
I LOVE THIS! THIS IS THE SINGLE BEST FAN FIC I HAVE EVER READ! Sure your spelling might be off on one or two words but the story more than makes up for it. Imagine if Halo was written by Tom Clancy and you get the idea.

The one thing i have noticed that would need to be changed is the constant repetition of words in a sentance, if you have mentioned something twice, assume we already know what you're talking about.

Otherwise, a masterpiece!
AvalanchCXVII chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
An excellently thought out story with very few hitches or unplausible (As in the Halo universe.)happenings.
NoneAvailable chapter 11 . 6/12/2007
man this chapter deserves a great review:

-INSERT GREAT REVIEW HERE-

the end.
NoneAvailable chapter 10 . 6/12/2007
but you cant hide
NoneAvailable chapter 9 . 6/12/2007
dang man these fights are really nicely played out. the first attack on the beach and then the attack on the armor was awesome.
NoneAvailable chapter 8 . 6/12/2007
slgithly OoC but not overtly so
NoneAvailable chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
i likes

good cobat descriptions.
NoneAvailable chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
As to how they did it, Johnson had no clue, but he didn’t care. It wasn’t his job to worry about things like that.

man one would really want a shotty right now