Reviews for Zero G
stephanyuc chapter 20 . 1/5
2016. will this story ever end?
sugarforyourtea chapter 20 . 11/18/2015
Hopefully you update sometime, even though it's been years lol :(
Guest chapter 20 . 9/29/2015
Hey Torenzo,

Just wanted to say that even though it's been 10 years since you've updated this story, you should continue it if you ever get bored enough. I've trolled around your stories and they're incredible, this one no less. Your writing is witty and fun and is such a joy to read. And you are a sass queen, and it's incredible. Big big fan, you've inspired me to try and write my own fics. Hope life is going well, and hope you get super bored one day and decide to update. My email inbox will be waiting for the notification.
Cheers,
Anon.
Midori Aoi chapter 20 . 8/30/2015
Almost ten years since an update and not a word. Here's hoping you haven't died yet. Anyway, I caught myself rereading this story after so long and man. What a blast from the past. Nigh on ten years and this story is still a page turner! Or a screen scroller... Whatever. Anyway it was nice to revisit and while I desperately wished this story would continue, I won't hold up. It's nice I suppose. That at the very least these stories are still around. If you are alive, take care of yourself. Maybe some day we will see a new chapter. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/22/2015
NOOOO... You can't do this to meeee...
Please please please with biscuits and crisps on top, update! I'll send you flowers candy, chocolate, a car, anything you want. PLEASE UPDATE! This is probably one of the most well written stories I have ever read. Inuyasha and Kagome need to meet up even if it is like 9 years in the making. I know you probably don't even remember what this story is about anymore, but you need to update! :)
misstrinidad98 chapter 20 . 8/16/2015
what happened the story just stopped i'm so sad :(((
Pokier chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Lovely story. The end of each chapter left me hungry for more, and I finished reading everything rather quickly. I only wished you had updated more back when you still wrote this. Finished even. Oh well, it's alright. I'll always look back on this fanfiction as being on of my favorites of this fandom, regardless of it being completed or not. Thank you for writing this. Oh, and before I forget, I ought to tell you how much I enjoyed reading your rather witty humor at the end of each chapter. That was also quite fun.
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
just realised this was the last chapter... highly awesome story otherwise!
ghaleb chapter 20 . 3/21/2014
Torenza u r amazing but why u didn't finish this story i'm a little disapointed because it realy agood one
humble-bumble chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
Hey Torenza/Rozefire,

I want to thank you for all the amazing stories you gave us. I am in awe of your writing skills and your ability to create such fascinating, coherent, and unique stories. I recently came back to (for nostaligic reasons) to re-read some of my favorite stories (I have read all of your stories! They are all amazing!). Zero-G is one of those stories and I am utterly engrossed by it. I love the pace you set out for this story; I love the plot twist (Yay! Inu is good *sweat drops*) that developed; and I love the depth of the characters (3 Inu). It really does astonishes me how well-organized, creative, and structured you are as a writer (not in a bad sense). Nothing ever seems out of place with this story! Plus, I love the plot/storyline!

You are, without a doubt, one of my favorite authors on this site. I understand that life takes precedence over leisure (as it should), but I really hope you continue this fic one day! It will be on my alerts for sure :) . Whether you finish this fic or not, I wholeheartedly believe that you are an amazing writer and I hope you continue to share your talent with us!

HB
Open-DOOR73 chapter 20 . 2/14/2014
Dear Miss Torenza, (or you're real name)

Even if you never read this, I guess it's fine, assuming that you have probably stopped writing fanfiction...I mean, it has been awhile... anyways, I would just like to say thank you. When I was younger I had found your stories and fell in love with all of them. You have inspired me to write from a young age(I didn't read the mature stories until later). So, I'm just saying a thanks, I guess.

Sincerely,
A fan
AnimaAmore chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
This is one of the coolest stories I've read. Ever. Please update as soon as you can, the suspense is a certified killer! Everything is awesome possum - the writing, the plot (so original!), and holds verisimilitude strongly, despite the you know, demons and miracle cream part (I wish!).

Keep up the awesome work! I look forward to more :)
chiyokira chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
Why are your 'Fackyews' mostly complaints? Zero G is awesome!
ambergreen7 chapter 20 . 1/24/2014
aww come onnnnn pleaseeeeeee update...
Amara chapter 20 . 11/4/2013
Please update, you're awesome. And, think of all the money this phone call is costing Miroku, it's been, a thousand hours? And you also have a lot of explaining to do to your readers too... JUST UPDATE ALREADY! Please?
4,134 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »