Reviews for Through Red Eyes
PikminPrincess chapter 1 . 6/2
This is an amazing read. I am already so in love with it. I will be reading more soon!
LouieDream Den chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Here I sit atop this beast,
Reading this Fanfic while the dweevil feasts
They call this place the Dream Den,But I disagree
Hopes are lost,as the Titan is always Hungry.
I walked away ashamed,But Now stand Proud
Olimar isn't in Control,I'm the leader of this Crowd
To Control such a beast and get so much treasure,
The Money I'll get is too much to Measure.
Pikmin? Don't Need 'll get in my way
Of course,If I must,they WILL do what I say!
Elder Yellow Pik chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
I am the Elder Pik from the Yellow Onion ship.'kay,bye
Man-At-Legs chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
A few Words: I hate Pikmin.I hate Olimar.I Hate Louie
Hold 's Night
Sleep mode...
Olimar chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I've always wondered what my pikmin have been thinking.I do remember the day we did a Pikmin Captain,I believe I am supposed to understand any Buddies.I was disappointed when I found out the Pikmin couldn't speak our must have been the one I plucked out on day 38,Because it's the one who stood out and always came with truly was the last to be thrown on Emperor Bulblax because I didn't want to lose such a courageous and action-packed Pikmin in the ,This helped me understand my you for presenting this Fanfiction.
Signed,Olimar
P.S. I have 50 Purple Pikmin where I am now,at Day 100,I have 50 White Pikmin.
P.S.S. Louie has never called me cap since Day 60.
Pikminlover chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
MY god... It would be so badass if something like this actually happened in the games.
Circle of magi chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
This story is really good, I've been completely immersed in every second of it, and the emotions shown are so genuine and give an amazing insight into the pikmin's POV.
Pikacrafter45 chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
I really enjoyed reading through Through Red Eyes. It told a very realistic opinion of a white pikmin, and the ending was great too! I hope you continue making stories.
Graywhisper chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
I read this entire story through in about 4 hours, I think. Some last night and some this morning. But I really enjoyed it a lot. It's was really spectacular, so thanks. :3 I don't know if you'll ever make another Pikmin one, but if you do, I'll be there.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
no louie don't leave! nice chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
i think louie's thought's on olimar are SOOO cute! lol (I'm not saying he's gay or nothing) i thought it was nice how worried olimar got please keep writing :D
zzzp2 chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
This.

I somehow managed to get to the pikmin section of FFN and looked for good stories.

I'm reasonably sure this is the best one out there.

This story is full of emotion. Worry, fear, joy, it all shines through your awesome writing. The fact that you give emotion to a tiny little creature is an amazing one.

This is an amazing story.

Be proud.
kingofdanerds chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
I gotta say, I really liked this story. There were some things that I had never considered, like Louie intentionally staying on the planet or the President sending Louie to die. I didn't really like how much of a jerk that the President was being, but I can see why you did that, and it made the story interesting. I'll definately be looking foreward to any more stories you'll be doing.
Twigon chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
Wow. The end, Huh? It''s been a wild ride.
david smith chapter 7 . 12/1/2010