Reviews for Taken
sn0zb0z chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
Great story but very sad. I can't believe Piper died!
shyeye chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
need more
Avatar1990 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Do u have a problem with chris or something because in almost every fic u make him get hurt!
XMindInTheMistX chapter 4 . 2/16/2005
Great Story! Sad 8-(
XxLauraBbzxX chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
Aww, that so sweet & yet very, VERY sad...aww..I was right thought, but poor lil Chrissy, aww, that mean, making him watch his Mothers death, and you killed Piper! Piper is my second fav Character {after Chris of course}

There's a part two? Isn't there more chapters in this's short! sorry, but I thought this was going to be long..but oh well. Pleaz hurry up with this update, I really wanna know wot happens next.
Idreamofivan chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
So very sad... and Chris asking Wyatt to bring her back.. that was cute.. and now Wyatt is going to turn... I hope is out of pain and grief and he drives insane... I know, horrible... but its always so hard to think Wyatt is really evil, I always rather think of him as a poor insane dude, that felt so frustrated that he didnt have enough power to save his mom and that he was so upset that his powers where the reason his mom died and all those people talking about how powerful he was and he just lost it!
XxLauraBbzxX chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
Omg! More! More! More! More! I have to read more, I need to know what's going to happen to our sweet hot hero.

He's not going to die is can't kill Chris...need more...argh...I'm going mad now.

I order you, to get typing the moment you see this message cos I'm dieing to see what happens next, this story is great.
Idreamofivan chapter 3 . 12/5/2004
Dun, dun!
Idreamofivan chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
So now I am betting is the bad life, because you just mentioned Prue's death and not Chris's and said that Leo wasnt there. So Piper is going to die soon and Wyatt will turn eveil? That is sad.. still good chappie
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
THis was very interesting. And something unusual, I like it. Is he in the god world? I mean Leo is there... I guess I ll find out later
Cornett chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
Poor Chris! Continue please. :)
Sparkling Cherries chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
aw poor chris! :( he's in so much pain :( update soon.
Christine Marquez chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I like it. ALthough it went a little too fast for the first chapter, it's still a promising idea. Update soon
Sparkling Cherries chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
why have they taken chris? a little confused. i like the concept but i think it's a little rushed. update soon! :D
XxLauraBbzxX chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Wow, what an interesting Chris story, definatley worth reading more. I thought this was going to turn out bad, but was good.

I hope poor Chris is going to be ok, cos you can't kill him, then I would be very, very, very mad, then again if he died there would be no future Chris to go back to save Wyatt. i got a feelin this has got summat to do with Piper's death. I'll be quite surprised if I'm wrong.

I'd like to read more of this, so it would make me REALLY happy if you, kinda update for us.