Reviews for Child of Darkness
BlueLion chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Angsty and depressing. But it IS a possible past of Raven - though I don't recall the relation between Raven and her mother to be that catastrophic ...
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
are you going to write more? anyway this story is really sad. i feel so bad for her.
G4 Fan Man chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
please update
cheesepuff311 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
wow it's awsome...plz update you've got like a trillion fans on this story. :-)
SweetMoose chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
*sniff* Ow... I feel so sorry for her. *choked cry* I want to keep her! Please continue this. *quick outburst* I'm sad now.
sanseui-kitty chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I love your story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Artemis chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Hey i love your story so far i really hope you continue it i belive it has real future in fanfiction good luck.

lagarto-joe chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
OHH! this is too sad :(

if this is not a oneshot please update

lucky this this raven's past story is just fruit of your twisted, yet brilliant mind.

(sorry,the world must know)
Moon Goddess of the Sun chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Very well written! Who is the man? I MUST KNOW! UPDATE!
Burning Children chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Oh man, that's sad.

Continue this! What's wrong with you, leaving us all waiting?
Devilsin chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Just the way i thought Raven's past would be. write more
Alie G chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I like your story. Lovely. I like Raven a lot. I, like Nightmare, cna really relate to her. I would like to see this continued.
Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Yes, hello, the infamous Nightmare. Very much like Raven: stoic, dark, book-lover, poetic, sorceress (I am serious. It is an actual religion).

The plot is wonderful. I can relate to Raven. As hard as it may seem not smiling actually does become easy and habitual. I would like it if you would continue the story.
K.C. Raven chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Up date soon! It's great!
Raven Byrde chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Why haven't you continued this? Its so well written and then at the end I'm left with no clue as to what is about to happen!