Reviews for Child of Darkness
BlueLion chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Angsty and depressing. But it IS a possible past of Raven - though I don't recall the relation between Raven and her mother to be that catastrophic ...
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
are you going to write more? anyway this story is really sad. i feel so bad for her.
G4 Fan Man chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
please update
cheesepuff311 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
wow it's awsome...plz update you've got like a trillion fans on this story. :-)
SweetMoose chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
*sniff* Ow... I feel so sorry for her. *choked cry* I want to keep her! Please continue this. *quick outburst* I'm sad now.
sanseui-kitty chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I love your story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Artemis chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Hey i love your story so far i really hope you continue it i belive it has real future in fanfiction good luck.

P.S. PLEASE UPDATE SOON IF U DONT MIND ME SAYING
lagarto-joe chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
OHH! this is too sad :(

if this is not a oneshot please update

lucky this this raven's past story is just fruit of your twisted, yet brilliant mind.

!ARELLA LOVED RAVEN!

(sorry,the world must know)
Moon Goddess of the Sun chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Very well written! Who is the man? I MUST KNOW! UPDATE!
Burning Children chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Oh man, that's sad.

Continue this! What's wrong with you, leaving us all waiting?
Devilsin chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Just the way i thought Raven's past would be. write more
Alie G chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I like your story. Lovely. I like Raven a lot. I, like Nightmare, cna really relate to her. I would like to see this continued.
Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Yes, hello, the infamous Nightmare. Very much like Raven: stoic, dark, book-lover, poetic, sorceress (I am serious. It is an actual religion).

The plot is wonderful. I can relate to Raven. As hard as it may seem not smiling actually does become easy and habitual. I would like it if you would continue the story.
K.C. Raven chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Up date soon! It's great!
Raven Byrde chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Why haven't you continued this? Its so well written and then at the end I'm left with no clue as to what is about to happen!