Reviews for Control
Dark knightress chapter 9 . 6/16/2005
Oh my... He killed people! Oh, wow. I thought he was a good guy, know my mind has been changed completely. That is enough of this story for one day. I think I'll finish the rest tomorrow
Dark knightress chapter 8 . 6/16/2005
Are they stalking each other or something? It seems everytime that one of them is doing something the other somehow shows up. And it always happens in the dead of night. And what about the other titans. We don't see much of them anymore. And what about Terra. Do you hate her also? Because I don't and I was wondering if she would somehow magically show up or something.
Dark knightress chapter 7 . 6/16/2005
What does cauterize mean? Is it when you burn the wound or something? Nice job I was almost yelling at the screen when he was working with the blade
Dark knightress chapter 6 . 6/16/2005
Nive job. Your chapters are fairly short so it gives me enough time to get to the next chapter without getting bored. Another point for InuyashaPHB!
Dark knightress chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
Just like I promised One rebview per chapter and i have alot more chapters to go. This is nice so far except for the fact that Patrick didn't get to eat his pizza thus filling his appetite, but I reckon that this will change in the next chapter
Dark knightress chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
You only have 13 reviews so far? Well i'm going to change that. One review per chapter. With such a nice first chapter you deserve alot of reviews. When you said that he was one of the long haired teenagers do you mean the type of teens people always yell "Get a J0B" at? Well if you have any time not writing would you please read my story. The funny one? Called the Werd and Wacky world of the teen titans? just click the link at the bottom of this review and get my profile!
Silent Murderess chapter 19 . 6/16/2005
so patricks cutting again?...does raven cut too? please update!
Rakahn chapter 18 . 6/10/2005
I was going to ask why this didn't have more reviews. Then I tried to review myself and it said, "Anonymous reviews disabled," and it's no wonder. Still, this is a good story. Surely there are more people reading it. 'Tis cool. Probably just the whole OC thing. You know, what I find funny is that there are so many people who stereotype OC stories, but most times it's those stories that rock out loud. Sure, some are Mary-Sue-infested, but alot of times the new character ADDS to the story rather than taking away from it. At least in Teen Titans fanfics. Now, Star Trek fanfictions...
Silent Murderess chapter 18 . 6/9/2005
update!
Silent Murderess chapter 17 . 6/7/2005
soo...is patrick going to turn, like, evil? because he enjoys killing? any way, update!
Silent Murderess chapter 16 . 6/6/2005
oh. cliffie. update.
I Want Candy chapter 15 . 6/3/2005
please write more this is the best story that I have read so far i loved it please write more please
MiniBlackRaven chapter 15 . 6/3/2005
Kudos to you! Keep updating!
Hoperise chapter 14 . 5/6/2005
Good one!
Vandagirl chapter 6 . 1/23/2005
Don't you just hate it when everyone assumes that every story with an OC is gonna be the same? That's probably why you're not getting very many reviews. I'm not saying your OC story is like everyone else's, in fact, it's pretty much the opposite. It's different, interesting, and it RULES!

I'll read the rest some other time. I should get off soon so I can do my homework. Later, dude.

~Vandagirl519 _