Reviews for Twelve Days of Torture
rmsjms98 chapter 12 . 3/19
This was beautifully written :) A few grammar and spelling errors along the way, but nothing major. I enjoyed the story :)
Damn chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
Damn...dat bitch, she need 'erself a bigga bed, 'cause she all be like falling and shit every morning.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/1/2014
This was amazing! You do SUCH a good job at mysteries! I wasn't entirely sure who it was the entire time! Sometimes I thought it could be Beast Boy, I mostly thought it was Cyborg, and I did think it was Robin at some chapters. This was worth those two hours. You have made my day!
sidbeak7 chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
I don't ship it, but it was still really cute.
Sharp Crystal chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
Interesting story
Devon chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
Awesome story please make more
The pencil chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
Ps. I concratulate you for fooling me. I just wished it was BBxRaven
The pencil chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
..Moral of the story? Cheating on your girlfriend is oooooooookaaayyyy.
HeiZuha chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
nice story.. But i ship bbxrae better :3
calvin chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
That was a excellent story. Please keep making more. I wish the show came back to CN. The storys that u make remind me of good times. Thank u very much !
The-Best-Librarian chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
I ship BBRae for life and I thought it was going to be them and I don't like Robin and I just died a little inside so congrats
thunder2010 chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
Hahaha you had me in suspense the whole time! I loved every bit of this story :) its a cute idea good job on it and congrats on 700 reviews
thunder2010 chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
Yay I loved this chapter also and I can't wait to find out who the admirer is :)) you've written a very cute enjoyable story!
thunder2010 chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
HAHAHAHA oh what I would give to see Raven's reaction to everything happening in this story! Love it!
thunder2010 chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Ahahahaha I love this story! I thought the present for this chapter was actually going to be 3 chickens, but I love what you did instead :)