Reviews for Twelve Days of Torture
Goth Jedi chapter 12 . 9/7/2005
I LOVED IT AND I WAS HOPING IT WAS ROBIN! (I'm a major RaexRob fan!)
bamberbabe88 chapter 12 . 8/21/2005
i loved it. completely loved it. WOW! that was so cute but i knew it was robin from the beginning because beast boy and cyborg do NOT smirk that is reserved for raven and robin (unless it is an AU). that was a really cute story.
Painted Sky chapter 12 . 8/7/2005
That was so incredibly sweet! I'm really glad it was Robin, 'cause I like the two of them together. This was an awesome story, that made me try to solve it myself. Very, very, very well written. Kudos!
metaldragon75767 chapter 12 . 8/4/2005
wow. i didn't expect robin. but then i didn't really expect any of them and starfire was just kindof floating about not doing anything.i really didn't mind that fact you made it robib, if it was cyborg i would have been mad.
All The Aspects chapter 12 . 7/17/2005
THAT WAS SO COOL!

~Yume Keki
Eddy Grant reborn chapter 12 . 6/29/2005
651 friggin reviews. That had better set some kind of a record. Awesome.
Lost1n7heDark chapter 12 . 6/3/2005
Very, very nicely done! I love Rob/Rae, so I'm not complaining! xD Great job!
Just me and myself chapter 12 . 5/27/2005
Funny.
SafirePhoenix chapter 12 . 5/18/2005
that was so annoying! i had to force myself not to skip ahead and see who it was! good job.
please delete this account 02 chapter 12 . 5/9/2005
Extremely cool story and ending! Lol I'm kind of late reading this about 5 months after Christmas, but I still loved it. Great job!
sadjahsjd chapter 12 . 5/6/2005
I just read this and its like one of the best ones I've read. You must have put alot of work into this. I know if I could write this good I would be publishing stuff. Well prolly not cuz I have no motivation. :)
Serser chapter 12 . 5/1/2005
THIS IS A GREAT STORY and 4 some reason i read it in the summer but whatever GREAT STORY even though i don't support robrae
0123456789012345 chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
On the twelve days of torture Raven's true love gave to her...TWELVE GIFTS OF MYSTERY, 11 annoying percussians, 10 professional dance show tickets, nine figurines, eight buckets of liquid BB won't touch, seven birds from a nursery rhyme, six sports field invaders, five expensive rings, four stuffed toys, three big cookbooks, two birds of peace and ONE PERFECT PET! For Raven anyway.

And the geese are sports field invaders because of their invasion of soccer/football/baseball fields where they...do their business, if you know what I mean.

That took...five minutes to come up with.

I said I would review later and I did.

This story took me two hours to read, and it was worth every minute.

The mystery was very um-thurough-througou-WELL THOUGHT OUT! And it amazes me, seeing as I could never come up with something like that.

That was a good twist at the end, I loved it!

GREAT JOB!

A Very Satisfied Reader,

~Queenie~

!WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!
0123456789012345 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Hey! I don't have time to read the whole story right now, so I saved it to a document and I'm going to read it later...then review chapter 12, because I think it might bother you if I review all 12 chapters. I know it bothers me...

Anyway, let me say that the first chapter was very well done. I love the little baby raven, aka Ebony. I wish I had a baby raven...::makes note to get a raven when I have my own house when I'm older::

But I'm getting off topic again. It's a very well done story, I'll give it that.

Hey, do you think you could check out my main story, "Normal Teenage Life"? I mean, I know it says on your bio that you are a Robin/Raven fan, but do you think you could read it anyway? I mean, it's 28 chapters...but I'm just asking. Seeing as you are such a good writer, I'd like your opinion. Just asking.

Anyway, I can't say enough how much I love your story.

But I am sorry, I do not know what the "Highly Recommend" button means, though I am clicking it for your story anyway! I wish I knew what it meant...!

I'll finish reading the story later, I'm sure the rest of it is just as good!

Good Luck And Happy Writings,

~Queenie~

~Raven~

~Rae~

~Queen-of-Azarath~

~SHE WHO WILL NOT BE SILENCED!~
tia chapter 12 . 4/26/2005
wow so cool loved the paring loved the story line loved the romance loved the sespence couldn't stop reading your story

now...