Reviews for Twelve Days of Torture
VeelaChic chapter 10 . 2/21/2005
Oow I really think It's Robin now...I think because BB isn't that smart to leave the envelope. I am SO glad it's not Cuborg. He's like her brother and all.
VeelaChic chapter 9 . 2/21/2005
Now I'm leaning towards Robin because BB and Cy are not that clever but Robin is and BB wouldn't want to confuse her with the note because he aint that smart.
VeelaChic chapter 8 . 2/21/2005
I knda think it's Robin because he acted and questioned the most. Oh well it could be Cy just for suspense and it could be BB because he also questioned.
VeelaChic chapter 7 . 2/21/2005
Hm...might be Robin because like you said is very clever...although the "Got Geese" thing was a joke so that leads to BB. Sheesh I'm so confuzzled.
VeelaChic chapter 6 . 2/21/2005
Ow I think it's BB because they bird was in his room and he was the only one who wanted to keep the geese and plus Raven GLARED at him which she only does to BB. But Robin is suspicious to. MORE CLUES!
VeelaChic chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
Now I think their ALL in on it again. But I mean only 1 of them is the real one. Like he asked the other 2 to help him. I still think it's BB because what you said about the small rumble. And about seeing the blackbird when he saw the ring. He was the one who handed it to her.
VeelaChic chapter 4 . 2/21/2005
Ok I'm leaning towards BB or Rob because Cyborg is just so brotherly to Raven. Besides I think when you talked a few chapters ago about having the doves I think it was BEAST Boy. LOL gotta keep reading.
VeelaChic chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
Well I am not so sure ALL of them are in on it anymore. I think the guy is good at covering his tracks. But I think it's BB because of your last line. Yay I love this story so much!
VeelaChic chapter 2 . 2/21/2005
I like it. I think one guy likes her but all 3 r in on it. I hope its not Robin though I'm not a fan of RaeRob stuff I'm more of a RaeBB person myself.
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Dude you've got me on the edge of my seat. I'm gonna make a prediction before I read on. All the boys are in on it and they all arrived at the same time to confuse her. But I think it might be Beast Boy. because I mean c'mon BB and resting? I'm adding it to my faveorites.
kuroyafirenight chapter 12 . 2/21/2005
great story! I had to use all of my self-control not to just skip the chapters and go straight to chappie 12! I'm glad it was Robin, because that's qho I'd been imagining.
GF chapter 12 . 2/20/2005
that was a realy good story

I mean REALY GOOD
lolopixie chapter 12 . 2/17/2005
Wow, I feel kind of stupid. I really thought it was going to be Beast Boy from the way that he was acting. You did a really good job. Honestly, I would have liked it whether she ended up with Robin or Beast Boy, I like both pairings, so no matter what you did in the last chapter I'd have been happy. That was an excellent story, thank you.
inuyashafanfreak chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Hi!you may not know me I am one of your sis's friends. Oh! Sorry here my review.I read about 10 Teen Titan storys and yours is the best ever! I hope you write lots and lots more! Oh also can you write at least 1 Inuyasha story.
kalanaii chapter 12 . 2/10/2005
very good. i loved it - i suspected it may be robin but i wasn't sure as the way you wrote it. Well thought out.
781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »