Reviews for Twelve Days of Torture
Frodo01228 chapter 12 . 12/7/2005
That was so funny! I'm still laughing as I write this! LOL, you should write one like this about Sam, Danny, and Tucker. LOL
The Metropolis Kid chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I only review stories that I really like. So far I have reviewed less then five, but this one is very good. I love Christmas stories, and their arn't enough fluffy misteries on this site. I was wondering if your thinking about doing another one. Others must have liked it too, since you have over 650 reviews.

P.S. Please excuse any misspelled words; I never was very good at spelling.
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 12 . 11/23/2005
I...loved...this story. I LOVED IT! ~inhales and exhales slowly~ Um...sorry. ~laughs~ Honestly, I don't even know how I stumbled across this story of yours, but I'm so glad I did. It really got me into the holiday spirit (which is good, because tomorrow's thanksgiving, and then Christmas season officially begins. _) ~laughs~ But no, seriously, I really loved this story. Humor, romance, mystery...it had it all. And oh man...I was practically bouncing up and down in my seat when the couple turned out to be Robin and Raven! ~grins like a five year old at Christmas~ Anyway, yeah...I'm sorry. I guess I seem a little overly excited, but this story really was amazing. I enjoyed every moment of it, and this is definitely going on my favorite story list. Have a happy thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas! _ Bye for now!

~Mina~
Aussie gurl rox chapter 12 . 11/13/2005
I KNEW IT WAS ROBIN! I JUST KNEW IT! Cyborg wouldn't go to that much trouble and BB would mess it up too early. But it was cool with the misleading and stuff. AWESOME!
sofia815 chapter 12 . 11/5/2005
aw... how cute! maybe you should put like a second ending for bbXrav fans... i like both though...
sofia815 chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
I love puzzle stories! Like clue... though i always cheat during that... oh well thank you!
TrishLove chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Interesting... All your stories are interesting. Such jealousy I feel, though. But still I'm giving away food.

*gives blood rolls (with cherries on top)*

If you do not wish to take it, then BEGONE!
Beastdog chapter 12 . 10/14/2005
So... awesome...

I love this story! Even though it wasn't BB, I'll forgive you. It was just that good.

*throws fruit* Just for the heck of it.
Starjadenight chapter 4 . 10/10/2005
I must read on! Its very good, by the way!
billy chapter 12 . 10/8/2005
great story!
ravenslair chapter 12 . 10/3/2005
Hi, loved the story, and loved the ending because I like Rob/Rae anyways. From your writing of the secret gift giver, I was pretty sure it was Robin. Nice story, I hope you keep on writing...Gerry
Final Fight chapter 12 . 10/2/2005
... I love it...
Goth Jedi chapter 12 . 9/7/2005
I LOVED IT AND I WAS HOPING IT WAS ROBIN! (I'm a major RaexRob fan!)
bamberbabe88 chapter 12 . 8/21/2005
i loved it. completely loved it. WOW! that was so cute but i knew it was robin from the beginning because beast boy and cyborg do NOT smirk that is reserved for raven and robin (unless it is an AU). that was a really cute story.
Painted Sky chapter 12 . 8/7/2005
That was so incredibly sweet! I'm really glad it was Robin, 'cause I like the two of them together. This was an awesome story, that made me try to solve it myself. Very, very, very well written. Kudos!
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »