Reviews for Twelve Days of Torture
Devon chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
Awesome story please make more
The pencil chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
Ps. I concratulate you for fooling me. I just wished it was BBxRaven
The pencil chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
..Moral of the story? Cheating on your girlfriend is oooooooookaaayyyy.
HeiZuha chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
nice story.. But i ship bbxrae better :3
calvin chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
That was a excellent story. Please keep making more. I wish the show came back to CN. The storys that u make remind me of good times. Thank u very much !
The-Best-Librarian chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
I ship BBRae for life and I thought it was going to be them and I don't like Robin and I just died a little inside so congrats
thunder2010 chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
Hahaha you had me in suspense the whole time! I loved every bit of this story :) its a cute idea good job on it and congrats on 700 reviews
thunder2010 chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
Yay I loved this chapter also and I can't wait to find out who the admirer is :)) you've written a very cute enjoyable story!
thunder2010 chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
HAHAHAHA oh what I would give to see Raven's reaction to everything happening in this story! Love it!
thunder2010 chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Ahahahaha I love this story! I thought the present for this chapter was actually going to be 3 chickens, but I love what you did instead :)
Guest chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
This was really awesome! I loved it a lot:3 ROBRAE FTW!️
The Amazing Mumbo chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
Love it! Need I say more?
helloorangekat chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Gold and amethyst? This admirer be bawlin'! But hey, I have a major girl-crush on Raven so I'd think she's worth it, too haha. I love the way you write! I find myself smiling as I read your story, and I'm glad Raven knows the song now!
helloorangekat chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Yet another lovely chapter! I love cooking so I would be ecstatic with that gift :-D
helloorangekat chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Aww, poor white doves. You don't match Raven' s room xD
801 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »