Reviews for Twelve Days of Torture
thunder2010 chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
Hahaha you had me in suspense the whole time! I loved every bit of this story :) its a cute idea good job on it and congrats on 700 reviews
thunder2010 chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
Yay I loved this chapter also and I can't wait to find out who the admirer is :)) you've written a very cute enjoyable story!
thunder2010 chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
HAHAHAHA oh what I would give to see Raven's reaction to everything happening in this story! Love it!
thunder2010 chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Ahahahaha I love this story! I thought the present for this chapter was actually going to be 3 chickens, but I love what you did instead :)
Guest chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
This was really awesome! I loved it a lot:3 ROBRAE FTW!️
The Amazing Mumbo chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
Love it! Need I say more?
helloorangekat chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Gold and amethyst? This admirer be bawlin'! But hey, I have a major girl-crush on Raven so I'd think she's worth it, too haha. I love the way you write! I find myself smiling as I read your story, and I'm glad Raven knows the song now!
helloorangekat chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Yet another lovely chapter! I love cooking so I would be ecstatic with that gift :-D
helloorangekat chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Aww, poor white doves. You don't match Raven' s room xD
helloorangekat chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Robin smirked at her?! Wah! Is it him? I guess I'll just keep reading :-) Btw, I like the story so far! I found little to no grammatical errors.
Hahahahhaah-me chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Ahhhh brillient, thank you!
SimplyaCritic chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
U make me read this entire thing thinking its beast boy and its robin! I should kill u
Guest chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
NOOOOOOO! No offense to the RobRae supporters, or the author. You really got me! You DEFINITELY need to write more holiday/romance Fanfics like this. You are a very talented and gifted author.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Definitely Robin without a doubt. Cy is the older brother and BB is an idiot. Robin is the tactical planner.
RachelRoth93 chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
Uhhh! Both Red and Green are Christmas colors! So didn't click in my head till the candle comment! You are awesome at these mystery romance ideas!
810 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »